Dance In My Blood

Guest Drew

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very nearly forgot...I only came in here to update some topic details and I remembered I promised to try and keep up with this :P

Two great chapters though, your blatant sexual innuendos make me laugh so much and I'm intrigued by the different complex relationships you've got running. Great stuff, look forward to reading more...and I will try and remember to read it :P

Tut tut...On the desk?What a example principal Armstrong's settting!...Shameful!

Yeah right after telling Ric that he should keep it in until he gets home! Oh, I love this fic!

Hey, if you're going to write a teen-fic it's only fair that the adults get some action too :P

Thanks for the replies guys and here's the third chapter!!

WARNING: A pretty graphic sex scene. Not really, but it’s getting towards that way

THEN

New kid in town, Dean, mysteriously turned up to Summer Bay one morning, found by Brad Armstrong and taken into the home of the Fletcher’s. Meeting Matilda Hunter, Dean realizes she has a boyfriend after falling for her, but he won’t let her relationship get in his way, and would do anything to break that relationship up. Discovering her boyfriend is Ric, Dean is in a state of shock, but moves ahead within his plans to break Ric and Matilda up. Lucas took up the courage to talk to Belle, but fell flat on his face and a wild school love affair continued as Drew and Amanda heated up the classrooms as Tony arrived home with devastating news for Beth…

“F**k what I said it don’t mean **** now. F**k the presents might as well throw em out. F**k all those kisses it didn’t mean jack. F**k you, you hoe, I don’t want you back” – F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) - Eamon

Chapter Three – F**k It (I Don’t Want You Back)

NOW

Closing the door behind him of their bedroom, Tony Holden took a deep sigh as he stared into the eyes of his wife, Beth Hunter, who sat on their bed, curious as Tony began to act weird.

“Are you going to tell me what happened Tony?” Beth asked as she stared towards Tony.

“I made a mistake.” Tony softly said with a chuckle. “And now we have to pay for it.” Tony said, avoiding the eyes of Beth, as she sat down, even more confused.

“Tony, what are you talking about?” Beth asked.

“Short version… I’ve been gambling which has now gotten out of control, so out of control that I have over two hundred thousand dollars worth to pay off.” He looked into Beth’s eyes as he watched the flames fume up in her mind.

“What!?” Beth screamed at the top of her lungs, reaching the attention of the kids next door.

The house was filled with darkness as two lips kissed each other, naked, underneath the silky sheets. A male hand reached for a packet of condoms on the bedside table where he tore the packet open, staring into the eyes of his lover, Amanda Vale.

“Are you sure?” Drew asked with a smile as he sat on the bed, getting himself ready.

“What kind of silly question is that?” Amanda replied as she began to kiss the neck of Drew Curtis.

“I have no idea!” Drew grinned as he leant back and began to passionately kiss Amanda as his tongue rolled down her throat. Warm, wet kisses which made the couple feel like that they were in heaven. As Drew laid on top of Amanda, Amanda let out a small grunt, as the very much young Drew, began to slide himself inside her.

Beth charged herself out of their bedroom and entered the lounge room, where she angrily switched off the television.

“Get out! All of you!” Beth said emotionally as Matilda, Lucas, Henry and Max just stared at her with eyes wide opened. “Go on! Get out!” Beth screamed as she pointed towards the door.

“Mum, what’s going on?” Henry asked.

“Just go!” Beth softly said, wiping a tear away from her eyes as they slowly made their way out. As Max closed the door behind him, Tony appeared from the hallway.

“I can’t believe this!” Beth said in a weak voice.

“Beth, I’m so sorry.” Tony said as he placed his hands on her shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!” Screamed Beth, as she moved her hands so fast she hit the jug of water which now covered the kitchen floor. “So now what? What did the accountant say?”

“We searched through all our options, but they hardly put a dent into the debt… So, we have to sell the house.” Tony softly said. Beth just stared towards him, not making a sound. “Are you going to say something?”

“Get out.”

“Beth, we are going to get through this.” Tony calmly said, resting his hands again on her shoulders.

“I said get out!” Beth said as she pushed Tony into the brick wall. Without a thought to think, Tony angrily pushed Beth back. Slipping on the water from the water jug, Beth’s head collided with the floor, as she rested there in peace.

“Beth…? Beth!?” Tony cried as he picked her head up and rested it on his lap. “Oh God! Kids! Kids! Call an ambulance!” Tony cried in frustration his thoughts of his mistake, strongly began to fill his mind with guilt.

“Not again!” He whispered to himself.

Seven nights have passed since Beth’s accident, which sent her into a dangerous coma. Still distraught about that night, Matilda began to feel lost in a house of men as she made a new friendship with Dean Miller. Seeing him, by himself on the beach, Matilda smiled as she walked down to him.

“Hey.” Matilda smiled, sitting down next to Dean. Dean friendly smiled as he put his arm around her for comfort.

“How’s your mum doing?” Dean asked.

“She’s fine. I think… You can never tell what someone’s like when they’re in a coma.” Matilda smiled.

“What about you and Ric? How are you guys going?”

“I wouldn’t know.” Matilda chuckled. “He’s hardly around me… Well he is, it’s just not as much as he used to.” At that moment, Dean began to squeeze Matilda harder as his arm around her caught a tight grip. “Thank you for being here for me… We’ve only known each other for two weeks and I feel like I’ve known you for ever.” Matilda smiled.

“I’m so glad you came here.”

“Well there’s no other place I would want to be” Dean softly whispered, staring into Matilda’s eyes as she stared back. Taking a leap, as he pulled in for a kiss.

One second had past and Dean was ready for a slap across his face, but that never happened. Three seconds had past and she didn’t pull away, saying it was a mistake. Five seconds had past and Dean knew that this is what she wanted, as much as he did. Until Matilda pulled away.

“I’m sorry. That shouldn’t of happened.” Matilda said as she got up and walked away.

“Yeah, you should of stopped at three seconds then.” Dean chuckled to himself with a grin, watching Matilda from behind as she walked up the dunes of the beach.

The sun began to set around the Bay as night fall set into the skies. Young soft hands began to run through each others hair as Amanda and Drew made out in Amanda’s bedroom. Soft tender kisses made Amanda smile as Drew kissed down her neck and began to unzip her skirt. They were both locked away in a world of their own, until reality hit them both, when Belle walked through the front doors downstairs.

“Hello? Anyone home?” Belle called out with a smile.

Upstairs, Drew and Amanda’s smiles formed into shocks of horror as their eyes lit up.

“Oh, we’re so busted!” Drew said in a calm tone.

“Quick! Get out before Belle comes in!” Amanda said as she leaped off the bed, throwing Drew’s jeans towards him.

“Thanks!” Drew said quickly as he slid them on. “Pass my shoes! Quick!” Drew said as he finished zipping up his jeans. Amanda rolled onto the other side of the bed to grab Drew’s shoes as Drew put his shirt on. Throwing his left shoe over to him, Drew cried in pain.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” Amanda cried with a laugh, as Drew placed his hand down towards his grind.

“Amanda, this is not the time to aim!” Drew limped towards her window as he opened it up, throwing his shoes down and preparing to walk down the water pipe. Amanda rushed towards his side, giving him one last kiss for the night.

“Now go!” Amanda said, pushing Drew off the window sill, making Drew fall hard onto the ground, again he cried in pain.

“Oh… Poor thing.” Amanda softly said as Belle walked through the doors.

“I thought you weren’t home?” Belle asked.

“Well I am.” Amanda smiled as she turned around, watching Drew run off. Belle’s mobile began to ring as she walked out of the room and answered it.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” Belle whispered as she moved towards her room. “I was with you twenty minutes ago babe!” Belle chuckled as she closed the door of her bedroom. “I’ll see you in a few hours then.” Belle cheekily smiled as she hanged up and jumped with joy; squealing.

The clock had barely reached eight in the evening as Matilda entered the Fletcher house, all dressed up, ready to impress.

“He’s upstairs Maddie.” Sally smiled as she walked up. Knocking on the door, and letting herself in, she let out a small scream and jumped a few feet behind after witnessing Dean changing after a shower.

“I am so sorry!” Matilda chuckled as she closed the door, which reopened straight away by Dean.

“It’s okay.” Dean smiled as he pulled Matilda in, beginning to finish getting changed.

“I came here for Ric, but obviously he’s not here.” Matilda smiled, avoiding Dean’s body.

“No, he went out for a bit. He should be back soon though.” Dean smiled as he sat on his bed.

“I didn’t know you two were in the same bedroom.”

“Yeah, I think Ric must of forgot to tell you that we’re sleeping together.” Matilda’s face dropped after hearing what Dean had said. “Oh, oh! Not in that way.” Dean laughed. “Just sharing the same room. “Matilda, about the kiss before-“

“Hey, I guess this sounds sluty, but I wanted it as much as you did.” Matilda smiled as she sat next to Dean, as she watched a smile on his face grow. Without any warning, Dean went in for the kill again, but this time their kiss became stronger and more passionate after Dean had realized Matilda wanted this as much as he did.

“What the hell?” From the doorway stood a fired up Ric.

Max Sutherland slumped himself on the lounge watching television that evening, all alone in the house. Getting a small fright, Henry had walked through the doors with a box in his hand.

“What’s that?” Asked Max.

“This M, is the final piece in this master plan of ours.” Henry said with a smirk.

“I thought you said you were going to the hospital to see Beth?”

“I did, and then I picked this up.” Henry said as he showed the box to Max, which appeared to be a video camera. “You have no idea the little things that this can pick up.” Henry grinned, taking the camera out of the box.

“Sooner, then you may think M, we’re going to humiliate her so bad we’ll be laughing all the way home… The bitch won’t even see it coming.” Henry softly said as an evil smirk embraced onto his face.

Dean’s body was thrown across the room and slammed into the bookshelf as blood from his nose trickled out.

“Ric! Stop it your going to kill him!” Matilda screamed as Ric picked Dean up and threw him into the wardrobe. Dean slowly got up and raced towards Ric where he tackled him to the ground, beginning to punch every breath out of Ric.

“Okay, stop it! This isn’t funny!” Matilda cried as Sally and Brad ran into the room.

“What the hell is going on!?” Sally screamed as the boys stopped. Dean rolled over and at that minute, images of his dad bashing him up entered his mind.

“I said what is going on!?” Sally cried out in anger.

“I think I’m beginning to remember…” Dean softly said as he picked himself out and walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Sally slowly looked towards Ric as Ric looked towards Matilda.

“You and me are done!” Ric slyly said, wiping the blood out of his mouth, watching a tearful Matilda running out of the room. Sally walked over to him as she cleared his face up.

“What was all that about?”

LATER…

The Holden’s move out of their home as Dean remembers the fatal night he was bashed and dumped in Summer Bay. A new couple begins to rule Summer Bay High as two other teens are destined for love. In a shocking twist, Henry and Max’s plan works perfectly with entertainment for some, but hearts shattered for others as a secret accomplice is revealed. And Dean’s worst nightmare reappears.

Archived