Dance In My Blood

Guest Drew

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Five- Hide & Seek Part 2

Matilda Hunter stumbled over the wedding chairs which blocked her path as she slowly made her way towards Henry. Her vision became blurry, filled with tears as she turned around, witnessing the rest of the disaster in the marque.

Sally cried with pain as she slumped herself on top of Brad. Choking on her own tears. In the background, the noise of an ambulance became louder and louder as Matilda kneeled down next to Henry as blood continued to sprawl out of his chest. Leaving Henry behind, Tony ran towards Max, where he struggled to pick himself up from the wound in his arm. Tony ripped the table cover off the table as he began to tie it around Max’s wound, to seal it off. As the grip became tighter, Max cried in pain. The pain was too much.

The paramedics raced into the marquee as the cries became louder. In the middle of it all stood a very shaken up Dean Miller. Fear crawled into his eyes as he witnessed the bloody mess his father had left behind.

“This is all my fault” He slowly and softly muttered to himself. “It’s all my fault.”

Amanda paced around her lounge room, full of panic that night as she began to stutter upon words as she talked to herself. Even though this murderous rampage was her plan, she strongly began to regret it. Her pacing had stopped as she noticed Ben Miller slowly walking into the room.

“What happened?” Amanda asked. Curious to what Ben had done to help her with the revenge scheme. “Answer me.” Amanda threatened as tears slowly began to weld up into her eyes.

The trolley in which Brad Armstrong lied on smashed through the emergency doors as he was immediately taken to theatre. Sally ran in behind the trolley in her wedding dress. She paused, watching Brad enter theatre as Ric came in behind her.

“Let’s take you home to get dressed.” Ric suggested as Sally’s eyes widened. Fear beginning to crawl into her skin that Brad might die. “I was right all along Sally. This wouldn’t of happened if it wasn’t for that stupid kid! Brad wouldn’t be in there if-“

“Shut up! Just shut up Ric! This isn’t his fault!”

“How can you defend him!? If it wasn’t for him coming here, his dad wouldn’t of shot Brad!” Ric began to protest as he turned and saw Matilda crying along in the hallway.

Slowly creeping up to her, Matilda had noticed. Wiping the tears away from her eyes, she ran towards him as she wrapped her arms around him.

“I’m so sorry.” Ric began.

“I can’t believe he’s gone.” Matilda sobbed.

“How’s Max doing?”

“He’s okay Tony said.” Matilda explained. A long awkward silence came between them as Ric gave her another hug.

“What are you going to do about Dean?” Ric asked slowly.

“It’s over… We had a fight just after the ambulances had left.” Matilda slowly said, as a smile crept onto Ric’s face.

“I’ll be here for you, no matter what happens” Ric assured her.

The night slowly began to move as Belle laid on her bed that evening as she waited for an answer on her mobile.

“Hey, it’s me.” Belle said as she began to leave a message. “Just call me when you get this okay. I’m worried about you… Love you… Bye.” Belle finished up as she hanged up. In the background, she could hear Amanda sulking as Ben continued to comfort her. Ben now continued to feel the guilt as he witnessed Amanda’s tears. Tears of regret, in which she released.

Trying to escape all the emotion within emergency, Matilda found herself in Beth’s room. Sitting beside her as Beth laid peacefully in bed. Watching her lye there, Matilda began to cry again. Everything was getting too much for her. The pain and the loss she’s suffering was too much. In the background, she watched as a nurse gave Beth her medication, leaving the drug cabinet open. The nurse had walked away, forgetting to close the door as Matilda stared towards it. Slowly, walking towards it, Matilda took out a small does of morphine as she just stared towards it, placing it into her handbag. This was the answer to her needs. Anything to take the suffering away.

Three hours had passed since the fatal shooting at the wedding. Sally sat besides Brad’s bed as she watched him rest. Softly smiling, she noticed he began to wake up.

“Hey.” Sally smiled.

“What happened?” Brad said with a smile as he noticed himself lying in a hospital bed.

“You gave me a very big scare, that’s what happened.” Sally chuckled as she gave Brad a kiss.

“I love you Sally.” Brad smiled, as she smiled back. They stared at each other for a few seconds until their eye contact was ripped apart when Brad’s eyes began to roll back.

“Brad!?” Sally cried as she leapt up from her seat. “Brad!? Brad!? Help someone! Please!” Sally cried as Brad began to move around, squirming, he couldn’t stay still.

“What’s happening!?” Sally cried.

“He’s resting” Doctor Green had answered as Julie brought over the shock machine. “Charge to two hundred.” Doctor Green began as Julie followed his orders. “Clear!” The shock which Sally had just witnessed, made her stumble into darkness, she couldn’t be going through this, not again. Brad’s heart rate continued to stay down as Doctor Green looked at Sally with a saddened face.

“I’m sorry.” He said. Tears overwhelmed Sally’s face as she ran towards him.

“No, there has to be something you can do!” Sally protested as she leapt onto the bed.

“I’m sorry Sally, he’s gone.”

Sally began to block out everything Doctor Green had just said as she wept on top of Brad’s body. Crying loudly in a heartache pain no words could explain. The hospital staff slowly made their way out as Sally cried softly on top of Brad, wiping her tears away by her bloody wedding dress.

Cassie slowly walked along the beach that night after receiving the phone call from Ric that Brad had just passed away. The family was just getting back on track, and another tragedy had happened.

“This isn’t right. Something’s wrong.” Cassie whispered to herself as she stared out into the sea, as her body was forced into the sand by a strong push. Cassie let out a cry, which then stopped suddenly as a hand covered her mouth, making it hard for her to scream. Her eyes widened with fear as she began to realize what was happening to her… The heaviness by the person on top of her was too much, it felt like every bone in her body was snapping as the heavy male body moved up and down on hers…

Tony Holden stood by Beth’s doorway late that night. Staring at her for minutes of silence. He felt ashamed by what he had done to her. But what he was about to do next, was unforgivable. After Henry discovering his secret, he couldn’t let anyone else know, not even Beth. If word gotten out that he had killed, it would have been the end of him. He couldn’t take any more risks. He had to do what was right. But it was also wrong… Will Tony Holden pull the plug on Beth Hunter to protect himself?

Archived