Dance In My Blood

Guest Drew

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys! :lol:

I'm going through exams again :( so there'll be a delay, but aiming for an update tomorrow!

But here's a bit of spoilers for the next chapter, which will be split into two as it's too long.

Part A

Amanda hooks up with the unexpected as he gets sucked into her evil plan.

Henry discovers the real truth behind Beth's accident and gets more then he bargined for as he discovers secrets which were ment to stay hidden. Will he reveal?

Sally and Brad have their wedding, but the worst is ahead as three residents are shot and left for dead.

Dean gets the shock of his life.

And whose the one person that ties all these events together which will tear a couple apart.

Part B

Amanda goes into panic in the wake of her evil plan.

Two residents die as another is rapped.

Who turns to drugs as an old couple is reunited?

And what's Tony's plan that will rock the Hunter clan?

Finally, an update :P Here's part one of Chapter five! :D

THEN

Tony’s mistakes brewed with consequences as the Hunter/Holden clan were forced to move out of their home whilst Beth laid still in a hospital bed, deep in a coma. As the moving day progressed, so did Henry and Max’s plan as it went into full swing, attacking their target- Amanda Vale. Shamed to the whole Bay, Amanda was shocked to learn that Drew was a pawn within Max and Henry’s plan, using him to bring her down. Feeling heart broken after she just told Drew she loved him, Amanda vowed revenge. Dean and Matilda’s relationship heated up as Matilda made Ric jealous while Dean slowly remembered the day he was dumped in the Bay and unbeknown to Dean, his father had tracked him down, landing himself in Summer Bay.

Yes, as everyone was busy with their problems throughout the week’s circuit, new plans had rose as revenge tactics were in the works. Tonight was the night which witnessed a wedding. Tonight was the night a loved teenager was rapped, tonight was the night two loved ones had died. Secrets were exposed as tactics went into play. Tonight was the night which was hard to erase out of many minds.

“Where are we? What the hell is going on? The dust has only just begun to fall, Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling. Spin me round again and rub my eyes. This can't be happening…” – Hide and Seek – Imogen Heap

Chapter Five- Hide & Seek / Part One

Henry Hunter was lying perfectly still on his bed late that afternoon as the rays from the sunset began to glaze through his bedroom windows. Turning over to avoid the bright light, Henry released a small tear as thoughts of Beth entered into his mind. He was too busy bringing Amanda Vale down he had no time to stop and think about the state his mother was in, a live or die situation.

Wiping the tear away, shouting entered his mind the night Beth slipped into a coma, shouting which belonged to the voices of Beth and Tony. Henry began to remember the night Beth slipped over, remembered, because he was there. He remembered himself listening to their conversation, and Beth screaming over and over again. Then the tragic thought slipped into his mind. Was Beth’s fall an accident? Did Tony push her, making her slip? It felt too much of a coincidence the way Tony spoke. Especially when he broke out in tears, repeating the words “Not again.”

“Not again?” Henry whispered to himself as Tony walked into the bedroom.

“Mate, are you ready? We’re about to head of to the wedding.” Tony explained as he watched Henry lye still on the top bunk of the bed.

Amanda Vale breathed heavily as a wet mouth began to kiss down her neck and entered under the sheets as she slowly moaned.

“Stop.” Amanda chuckled in a soft whisper.

“Stop?” The man asked from below as he exited the sheets and faced Amanda.

“You’re tickling me Ben.” Amanda smiled as Ben Miller leant over to Amanda as he began to kiss her neck again.

Amanda pulled away from the passion, leaving Ben think he had done something wrong. Though he knew something was going on in that mind of hers. They’ve only known each other a few days and she’s spilled out all of her problems to him, especially her latest drama- being humiliated by school students.

“What’s wrong?” Ben asked as Amanda rolled over, facing her back towards Ben.

“Brad’s getting married today.” Amanda finished with a sigh as Ben chuckled behind her.

“So!? It’s not like you’re very fond of the guy after everything he’s done to you.”

“I know… I just hate him so much. I hate all of them.” Amanda slowly said as she began to cry.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Ben smiled as he kissed her neck.

“No, no it’s not… I’m Amanda Vale! I never get blindsided!” Amanda shouted as she picked up a small vase on the bedside table and threw it across the room, braking into millions of pieces. “I told those brats that I’ll be coming for them, and I stick by my word! I don’t make empty threats!” Amanda gritted through her teeth evilly.

“Well, what are you planning on doing?” Ben asked as he faced Amanda, finishing with a kiss on her lips.

The sun had almost disappeared as a long awaited quote had finally spoke in front of Brad and Sally. With the priest smiling in front of them, Sally and Brad couldn’t hide their grins, finally making it to their wedding day, finally becoming husband and wife.

“You may kiss the bride.” The priest smiled with joy as Brad quickly ripped Sally’s veil off, beginning to kiss her. Awes and laughter circulated the crowed of the church as they continued to embrace within their connection. Brad finally pulled away as Ric began to bang his hand against Brad’s back.

“Can you two stop, otherwise do your hanky panky somewhere else.” Ric chuckled as the two smiled at each other.

Today was that day, and they finally made it. Brad Armstrong and Sally Fletcher were finally husband and wife.

The sunset had clearly finished, buried underneath the seas of the ocean as a bright moon rose into the night sky, filling it with moonlight. Two glasses of champagne had been clinked together as everybody began to make their way to the dance floor.

Max witnessed Henry sitting by himself, seeming annoyed and upset. Walking over to him, Tony had noticed this too.

“What’s wrong H?” Max asked as he sat next to him.

“This is probably nothing…” Henry began, noticing Tony watching him. Then all of a sudden, Henry received this positive urge, that his gut instinct was telling him the truth. Tony was the real reason why Beth was in a coma.

Dean Miller and Matilda Hunter slowly danced around the dance floor as he held Matilda tightly in his arms, slowly he began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Matilda asked as she eyed Ric in the distance staring at them.

“I just had this really weird feeling. That it was my dad who dumped me here, after bashing me up.” Dean chuckled as Matilda pulled away, looking at him seriously.

“Are you serious?” Matilda asked concerned.

“I think so… I just got these flashes in my head of my dad bashing me up and then being dumped onto the beach…” Dean slowly finished. He released a small smile as Matilda gave him a kiss, eyeing Ric in the background still, and beginning to kiss Dean harder. Making the blood within Ric’s heart burst. Not being able to handle the pain anymore, Ric walked away, leaving a satisfied Matilda behind.

Belle Taylor laid slumped on the living room couch that evening on the phone, not attending the wedding as she felt embarrassed by her mother’s actions earlier that week. Smiling softly, Belle couldn’t hide her happiness.

“I miss you too.” Belle giggled. “When are you coming back to me?” Belle said as she began to play with her hair, making it all knotted. As she hanged up, she jumped with glee as she rested herself against the lounge, happy in love, and finding happiness, though the question was, with who?

Upstairs, a very different mood was being erected out of Amanda’s facial expressions. She slowly looked at herself in the mirror, wet, after having a shower. Staring at herself dressed in a black silky robe as a tear was released. Amanda felt stupid and violated by the way she was treated a few days ago. She felt anger she had never felt before. And tonight, hopefully, it will all be over with.

As the party echoed in the background of the wedding reception, a loud bang from a car door occurred as Ben Miller made his way towards the marquee, pulling out a fearful weapon out of his jacket- a loaded gun.

With the pressure getting too much for him, Henry ran his way towards Tony and pulled him aside, wanting to know the truth about Beth’s accident. Walking outside the marquee, Henry and Tony stopped as Henry began to question him.

“Henry, what’s wrong?” Tony asked, totally confused and unaware of Henry’s questions.

“Did you push mum over that night? Or was it a mistake?” Henry asked very seriously as he watched a grin grow onto Tony's face.

Brad and Sally pulled away from a kiss, in the middle of the dance floor as everybody had surrounded them in a circle.

“I love you so much.” Sally smiled as she leant in for another kiss. Walking through the back, Ben had arrived to the reception as he slowly witnessed everyone dancing and laughing. Trying to find four people- though really- at the back of his mind; five.

Tony laughed off Henry’s question, thinking it was a joke. Noticing Henry wasn’t smiling, Tony knew he was serious.

“Henry, do you really believe I pushed your mother over, and put her into a coma?” Tony asked as dark deepened guilt crawled into his skin.

“I heard a lot of things that night, and by the way mum fell, it definitely didn’t sound like she fell on her own”. Henry grazed through his teeth. “Tony, just tell me the truth! Did you push mum?” Henry asked, as a small tear crept out. Tony witnessed Henry’s emotions and knew he couldn’t lie to Henry, he couldn’t even lie to himself.

“It was an accident mate.” Tony began to explain as he watched Henry’s facial expressions drop in awe.

Ben grew an angry face once he witnessed who Brad Armstrong was, obviously he was the groom, and Ben had found him. Slowly, walking his way towards him, feeling furious and doing this for Amanda’s sake. As he almost made contact with Brad, he began to reach inside his jacket for the gun.

Henry rushed his hands through his hair, feeling somewhat betrayed by Tony’s revelation. This whole time, Henry was right.

“How can it be an accident!?” Henry yelled as Tony desperately tried to quiet Henry up.

“It was just a spur in the moment! We both felt frustrated and angry mate!” Tony explained.

“Well what did you mean by the words ‘not again’?” Henry asked, watching Tony’s face drop dead. “Well!?”

“Mate, don’t do this to yourself!” Tony begged.

“Tell me Tony! Otherwise I’m going to the police for what you did to her.” Henry threatened Tony. Letting Tony slip out a gasp, feeling cornered and deceitful.

“The same thing happened to my dead wife.” Tony slowly said.

“What, you killed her?” Henry slowly asked in a whisper, not believing what Tony had just said. Witnessing Tony’s expressions telling Henry the truth, Henry felt shocked as he made his way back to the marquee.

“No, no, no, no! Henry wait!” Tony screamed as he chased after Henry back to the marquee.

Ben rose the gun as he aimed it at Brad, as small screams began to circle around the reception, which gradually grew louder. Sally turned as she faced Ben in the eye, as he began to witness her smile turn into fear, watching a gun point towards her. Noticing the gun was pointing towards Brad, before she could do anything, the gun was fired as Brad dropped to the floor, drowning in his own blood. Loud, terrifying screams were being made as Sally leant over Brad to protect him.

“It’s okay! I’m not here to harm anyone!” Ben screamed, he too, also terrified. At the back of the marquee, Dean’s mouth dropped as he witnessed his father shooting Brad.

“Oh my God!” Matilda whispered.

“Oh my God!” Dean repeated after her as she witnessed Dean walking towards him.

“Dean, we’re are you going!?”

Not hearing the gunshot due to their screaming, Tony and Henry were unaware that they had just walked into a violent siege.

“Henry! Wait!” Tony screamed as Ben stared towards them.

“So you’re Henry?” Ben smiled as he pointed the gun towards Henry. “You just made my job a hell of a lot easier” Ben finished with a chuckle as he fired the gun a second time, making Henry bleed from his chest as he fell to the ground.

“Oh God!” Tony softly said as he picked Henry up. “Call an ambulance someone!” Tony said as he slowly began to cry. As he looked up he witnessed Cassie, Sally and Ric over Brad’s body, watching Cassie desperately talking on the phone. “What the hell’s going on!?” Tony said to himself.

Dean charged his way towards Ben, furious with anger, as Matilda now waited behind, not wanting to face the danger.

“Dean! You’re going to get yourself killed!” Matilda screamed.

“Dad!?” Dean screamed, watching Ben jump back in surprise.

“Dean!? What are you doing here?”

“You dumped me here, remember?” Dean slyly said as he eyed the gun in his hand. Slowly, everyone around the room began to react to what Dean had just called this 'man'. “Why?” Dean asked as Ben continued to look around the room as people began to hide behind the tables.

“Not now, I’m busy!” Ben answered with fire as he made his way towards Matilda and Max.

Matilda stood frozen as she watched Ben made his way towards them with the gun.

“Max, I can’t move.” Matilda whispered with fear. Hearing too much, Ben rose the gun once again.

“I’ve got a message for you Max.” Ben evilly smirked as he fired towards him. Matilda pushed him aside as the bullet lodged itself into Max’s left arm as he fell to the floor.

“What the f**k do you think you’re f**king doing!?” Dean charged in so much anger as he tackled Ben to the ground.

“Get off of me!” Ben screamed back as he kicked Dean off of him. “Where’s Drew!?” Ben asked as he wiped blood off his mouth. “Where the hell is Drew Curtis!?” Ben asked in rage as he pointed the gun towards various people.

Drew hid himself behind a table as he began to breathe heavily. He couldn’t answer, he knew the trouble he was about to get into.

“I don’t know who I’m talking to, but I know you’re sh*t scared of me! You can run, you can hide, but you will get what’s coming to you! No use hiding Drew.” Ben finished off as he backed himself out of the marquee, leaving behind a bloody mess as three wounded bodies laid still on the bloody dance floor. Leaving behind others who were weeping for their loved ones, as the sound of an ambulance was heard in the distance.

To Be Continued…

Archived