Dance In My Blood

Guest Drew

Well the twist didn't really work the way I thought it would :P but it's still there lol.

THEN

New boy Dean went ahead with his plan as he made Matilda fall for him- sending Ric in a state of rage as a fight between the two ended in a blood bath. Consequences brewed as Ric and Matilda broke up, but a wish for Dean, as he began to remember the night he was dumped in Summer Bay. Drew and Amanda’s school love affair got very physical as Beth fell into a coma after receiving the news that Tony has to sell the house in order to pay his huge debt. As everybody continues to worry about their minor problems, Henry and Max were organizing the finishing touches in order to execute their plan, which has twists for all!

“Who sold her out? Yeah we sold her out! I know what it’s like for you and me, kissing in the street and nothings for free. I know what it’s like for you and me, there’s nothing here to see, I hope it’s for free.â€- Who Sold Her Out? – Eskimo Joe

Chapter Four- Who Sold Her Out?

NOW

Two weeks had passed since the tragic break up between Matilda and Ric, which was a chain of events towards change throughout the Bay. Dean slowly remembered the night he was dumped in Summer Bay as he cuddled his girlfriend of two days, Matilda Hunter. The Hunter’s and Holden’s where finishing packing up their house as Ric Dalby finished unpacking in the home of the Vale’s- not wanting to live or be around Dean. Blindsided, like the rest of the Bay, Ric had never cottoned on to the love affair of Drew and Amanda as they continued their rituals late at night. Changes were occurring all over the Bay, just like how Dean was registered in Summer Bay High. Though there’s one event which will be sparked at the end of the day, which would make and break many lives, as Henry and Max finalized their plan…

Matilda and Dean walked through the gates of Summer Bay High that morning, holding hands as glances were being made towards them. Dean began to feel awkward as this was his first day at Summer Bay High.

“Are people always this friendly with the new kids?†Dean whispered through his teeth.

“No, it’s just because you’re screwing me now.†Matilda grinned, also whispering through her teeth. They made a stop besides the stairs as Matilda kissed Belle on the cheek.

“Hey bitch.†Belle smiled. “How’s moving day going?â€

“A total nightmare… Six of us moving into the flat above the Diner, it’s going to be hell! I have to share a room with three guys!†Matilda pounded, as she began to breathe heavily.

“You can always stay at my place. Plenty rooms for all at Amanda’s house of shame.†Belle grinned.

“I’m sorry?†Matilda chuckled.

“Doesn’t Ric live there now?†Dean asked confused.

“Exactly!†Belle said as she crossed her arms together. “If you know what I mean.†Belle smiled towards Matilda, but as she looked at Dean, she wiped the smile off her face, giving him a snobby look.

“I think she hates me.â€

“No… She’s just jealous because I have your ass in my hand.†Chuckled Matilda as she began to squeeze Dean’s behind.

“Hey, I don’t think we should be doing this during school.†Laughed Dean.

“It’s ok. Ric and I used to do it all the time. He always used to pound me up against the wall and began to make out with me.†Smiled Matilda as a female body was pounded up against the wall in the principle’s office… Mr. Armstrong’s office, too be exact.

Sally Fletcher began to breathe heavily as Brad kissed down her neck as his hand rolled up her skirt.

“I think we should wait until we get home.†Sally laughed.

“Not gonna happen… Sally…†Brad slowly said.

“Yes?â€

“I need to blow.†Brad blushed as he turned away.

“Oh! Well quick! Pull it out before you leave a stain on your pants!†Sally panicked as she moved towards his desk.

“And where exactly am I going to put it?!†Brad cried, he too beginning to panic as Sally ran around the room frantic.

“Don’t you have tissues!?†Sally cried. Brad ran to his desk as he picked up a piece of paper on his desk and began to softly moan. “Oh God!†Brad whispered.

“Brad?â€

“Shh Sally. I’m dreaming.â€

“Isn’t that the report you’re meant to be sending off to the Board regarding Dean?†Sally softly spoke as Brad opened his eyes wide, in shock.

As the lunch break began, Max and Henry had ran off to their new home, to grab the final piece for their plan. Running up the steps of the Diner, the two boys couldn’t hide the smiles on their faces, which disappeared when they saw Matilda and Dean already there.

“What are you doing here?†Henry asked coldly as he moved around a few stacked boxes.

“I came to help Tony with the unpacking. What are you doing here?â€

“We just had to grab something.†Max said as he began to go through Henry’s box. “Where is Tony?â€

“Downstairs, getting some lunch.†Matilda finished as Max pulled out the video camera.

“What are you doing with that?†Dean asked as Matilda moved towards her new room.

“You’ll see.†Henry smiled. “Aren’t you the new guy who is staying with Ms. Fletcher?†Henry asked.

“Yeah.†Dean softly said, feeling guilt inside, as he’s the reason Ric moved out.

“Sweet!†Henry grinned as he and Max let out a high five. “What’s it like living with her?â€

“Ugh… It’s okay.†Dean answered, confused as the smiles grew larger on the boy’s faces.

“Does she still get nightmares from the night she was stabbed?†Max asked.

“She was stabbed?†Dean let out in a cry.

“Yeah. By the last guy who was staying at her house. Rumor had it that she was sleeping with him, but when she found out it was too risky and she could lose her job, she dumped him. So late one night, he stabbed her.†Henry explained.

“No one believes that though. They believe that Ms. Fletcher had an affair with the guy’s brother- Johnny. Feeling betrayed he stabbed her and set his brother up which put him in jail for revenge.†Max smiled, talking as if it was a scene from a midday movie. As the boys ran off, Dean stood there, confused in amazement. Finding it hard to believe the drama that circles around his new home.

As the end of the lunch bell rang, the students came flooding back into the school gates of Summer Bay High as their last lesson was about to begin. Lucas began to rush to his class as he was late coming from the Holden flat. As he sharply turned a corner, he ran into a footballer who seemed half the size of Lucas. Staring at him, the footballer shoved Lucas to the ground, as he walked off.

“Leave him alone Brett!†A female voice screamed from the end of the corridor.

As Lucas turned back, he witnessed the girl was Belle. As she walked past him, Lucas quickly got himself up and ran towards her.

“Hey, Belle!†Lucas grinned. “Thanks for that!†Belle stopped and gave a weird look towards Lucas.

“I wouldn’t have to if a squirt like you could stand up for himself!†She gritted through her teeth as she walked through her classroom, receiving a handout; which read “Three O’clock, lined up on either side of the school gates to the school building, if you want to see some action.†Belle chipperly smiled as she took her seat and scrunching the piece of paper in her hand. A suspicious look lured onto her face as she noticed Drew and Amanda walking in together, with both grins on their faces.

The classes within the school began as Henry ran towards Brad Armstrong’s office with a small screen in his hand. Bursting through his door, he interrupted Brad in a meeting.

“Oh, I’m sorry Sir.†Henry apologized.

“What is it Hunter?†Brad angrily asked.

The school bell rang for the last time that day as everyone began to line up from the school building to the gates. As Amanda Vale’s Year 12 Drama class began to lead their way out, Drew sat behind his desk, watching Amanda.

“Don’t you want to see what all the fuss is about like the others?†Amanda sweetly smiled as she moved towards Drew.

“I rather be here with you, all alone.†Drew quietly spoke as he got up and kissed Amanda. Amanda let out a happy grin she couldn’t hide, as she began to hug Drew.

“There’s something I need to tell you Drew.†Amanda smiled as she looked towards Drew’s expressions, where he too smiled. “I’ve been with so many men over the years, and here I am falling for a boy… I’m experiencing feelings that I’ve never felt before.â€

“Amanda, what are you trying to say?†Drew asked.

“I love you†Sweetly Amanda replied. At that moment, Drew’s smile faded away and Amanda had noticed that. She began to bang her head against the walls, feeling stupid and dumb for letting herself jump the gun. The awkwardness was too much for her, she had to say something. “Are you going to say something?†Amanda asked.

“Smile.†Drew lovingly replied as an evil smirk embraced out of his face, letting Amanda fall back in shock.

“Excuse me?†Amanda asked as she let out a small chuckle.

“The camera.†Drew said as he pointed towards Henry’s video camera which was placed on the bookshelf. “Smileâ€. Drew laughed as Amanda began to feel very uncomfortable around him.

“What’s going on!?†Amanda asked, beginning to panic. “Drew! What the hell is going on!?†Amanda fired up.

“Okay! Let’s go!†Brad said from his office, watching Drew and Amanda beginning to fight. Running out of his office came Sally and Henry. As they moved towards the Drama room, they noticed the long line of students from outside, finishing just outside the Drama room.

“Tell me Amanda. How many hearts have you shattered over the years? There’s Scott, Dan, Peter, Graham…†Drew paused as he began to count on his fingers. “You know what, I’ve lost count.†Drew evilly chuckled.

“What is this?!†Amanda yelled.

“I’m guessing you’re thinking this is some form of revenge… But it’s not. Amanda, this is war.†Drew cackled as Amanda slapped him. Bursting through the doors came Brad and Sally, behind them, Henry.

“That is enough Miss Vale!†Brad ordered.

From outside the school building, Matilda stood next to Belle, staring at her watch.

“What do you think is meant to be happening?†Matilda asked.

“I have no idea.†Belle replied as Matilda eyed Ric, across from them. Wanting to make Ric jealous, she turned and faced Dean who was beside her and began to kiss him.

Upstairs in the Drama room, things began to heat up by Brad’s fire and Amanda’s yelling as Drew and Henry watched in awe.

“What exactly are you trying to prove by sleeping with a student!?†Brad yelled as Amanda wiped a tear away.

“We didn’t sleep together!†Amanda yelled back.

“Oh!†Henry said, as he quickly took an envelope out of his pocket. “I forgot to show you these Mr. Armstrong.â€

As Brad opened the envelope, his eyes widen hard as he witnessed pictures of Drew and Amanda in bed together, taking a peek of the photo’s, Drew grew an enormous grin.

“Hey, we look good Amanda!†Drew laughed, as he watched Amanda running her hands through her hair.

“Well it looks like your career of being a teacher is over Amanda.†Brad said as he moved aside so she could walk out of the room.

“Why?†Amanda coldly asked as she stared at Henry and Max.

“You hurt my family.â€

“And mine.†Henry also added in. “So this is war bitch!â€

“Watch your language Hunter!†Brad snapped back.

Drew and Henry walked off as they joined the beginning of the two lines on either side of each other. Slowly, Amanda began to walk out, she felt frozen as she saw everyone staring at her. Whispers began to circle around the two lines, Henry then knew that everyone was confused, so he took out the copies of the photos of Drew and Amanda and began to pass them down the line.

“Oh my God! You slept with Vale!†Wazza cheerfully grinned as he gave Drew a high five. From the top of the building, to the beginning of the school gates, the rumor reached the end in a few short minutes that Drew and Amanda had slept together and Amanda was now fired.

Amanda began to walk down, as Brad and Sally followed. Trying so hard to not smile, Henry began to break out in a song.

“Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na. Hey, hey, hey. Goodbye.†Drew also began to catch on as they repeated the line, over and over. Soon, the whole school got caught up in the song as they watched Amanda walk in between the two lines. Shattered, in the middle of a line, Belle raced up to Amanda in the distance, beginning to feel upset.

“Is it true!?†Belle shouted over all the singing.

“Keep walking Miss Vale.†Brad ordered, as reality set into Belle’s mind.

“Oh my God!†Belle whispered as she watched Amanda reaching the ends of the school gate where she saw Max there.

“Who would of though karma would ever come back to Miss Vale?†Max cheekily laughed as a serious look developed on Amanda’s face. Bending down, too whisper into Max’s ear.

“If this is war, Sutherland, I would by myself a bullet proof vest. Because I’m going to squash bullets in all your little hearts, so you could feel real pain.†Finally releasing a smile, Amanda continued to walk out of the school gates as the cheering and the singing continued in the background.

The sun began to set on an unforgettable day at Summer Bay High as a rusted car pulled up at the side of the road, across from the beach. Getting out of the car, a man in his early fourties released a smirk. A familiar face to only one resident in the Bay, a resident called Dean Miller.

“You’re coming home kid, whether you like it or not.†Whispered Dean’s dad Ben. “Dead or alive…â€

LATER…

Dean gets the shock of his life as he remembers everything. An unforgettable wedding emerges as Sally and Brad take their vows, the night gets so fired up, it ends with a bang, literally, as two favorites are shot dead and another is raped. Who buckles under the pressure and ends their teenage romance and what exactly is Amanda’s tasteful revenge?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matilda is making Ric jealous... Does she still have feelings for him?

Maybe :ph34r:

Great chapter Drew. Cant wait to find out what Amanda's plan for revenge will be. It sounds like its going to be really dramatic soon with people getting shot & raped, hope you can post soon. I am really hooked.

I'm away until Saturday, so probably wont update until the end of the weekend :(

Archived