Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

I know that a few people expressed interest in me writing a sequel to Birthday Surprises, but I was just wondering if it would be something that people would actually read if I did?

If I do write a sequel showing what people's reactions were, would people prefer it to be another one-shot or a longer story?

Because my school hols are coming up so I have plenty of time to write now :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Gone But Never Forgotten

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Leah/Miles

BTTB rating: Teen 16+

Genre: Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Reference to miscarriages (please do not read if you will be affected)

Summary: Leah reflects on her miscarriage but letting go isn’t easy in her diary…will she take drastic actions or will she get help?

I only started writing this a few days ago..and it should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow..but does anyone want to read it?

I know that a few people expressed interest in me writing a sequel to Birthday Surprises, but I was just wondering if it would be something that people would actually read if I did?

If I do write a sequel showing what people's reactions were, would people prefer it to be another one-shot or a longer story?

I'd be up for reading it! The longer the better! :P

Story Title: Gone But Never Forgotten

Type of story: One Shot

Main Characters: Leah/Miles

BTTB rating: Teen 16+

Genre: Angst

Any warnings: Reference to miscarriages (please do not read if you will be affected)

Summary: Leah reflects on her miscarriage but letting go isn’t easy in her diary…will she take drastic actions or will she get help?

I only started writing this a few days ago..and it should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow..but does anyone want to read it?

Would love to read it :) Sounds really good.

I am in :D Would love to read it *hugs*

Story Title: The Uninvited

Type of story: medium fic

Main Characters:Hayden and Claire

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance.

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: No

Summary Claire and Hayden are involved in a fatual car accident and one of their friends die but they still believe she is alive

Again I got the title from a movie :)

Possibly coming soon, if I gain interest.

Story Title: Currently untitled

Type of story: Long

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax & Children

Others: Ruby, Xavier, Bianca, possibly more

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama & Romance.

Any warnings: Will mention at start of chapter if there is any.

Summary: A sequel to Nothing Lasts Forever. Focusing on Charlie, Brax and kids living everyday life. Ruby and Xavier are drifting apart, can their relationship be saved or is it all too late? (Sorry it’s pretty lame, I’m never good with these and don’t want to give much away)

Summary: A sequel to Nothing Lasts Forever. Focusing on Charlie, Brax and kids living everyday life. Ruby and Xavier are drifting apart, can their relationship be saved or is it all too late? (Sorry it’s pretty lame, I’m never good with these and don’t want to give much away)

I would love to read it :D Sounds really interesting to read. :)

Sounds great! Would definitely be interested in reading (: x

Sounds great looking forward to reading it :)

I would definetly read it!!! But that obviously means that Nothing Lasts Forever will be ending soon, which is a shame coz it's so awesome :D!! But at least you will be following it up with a sequel :D!!!!

Archived