• Last Reply

Story Title: Confusion

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Heath, April, Xavier, Bianca, Chax & OCs

BTTB rating: Teen 16+

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual Content, Language

Summary: Two people find themselves getting closer again…but what happens when a bombshell rocks them? How do they get through it?

Not sure when I will post but I am currently planning, but would anyone read it?

Story Title: Just Can't Stay Away

Type of story: Long

Main Characters: Matilda, Aden and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Romance, Drama

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: No

Summary: When two people return to the bay to find a different element in their lives, they find their old identities slipping away although the place they're in holds too many memories. Now they have matured, will they prefer to adjust to the new life they're about to lead or will they return back to their old ways of grieve and pain?

I know it's vague and it won't be up for at least a few months yet after I'm done with the two other main fics but I just wanted to know if anyone would actually be interested in reading this? Please let me know x it'll not be up for a while but if no-one's interested I won't post it x

Story Title: Confusion

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Heath, April, Xavier, Bianca, Chax & OCs

BTTB rating: Teen 16+

Any warnings: Sexual Content, Language

Summary: Two people find themselves getting closer again…but what happens when a bombshell rocks them? How do they get through it?

Not sure when I will post but I am currently planning, but would anyone read it?

Story Title: Just Can't Stay Away

Type of story: Long

Main Characters: Matilda, Aden and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Romance, Drama

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: No

Summary: When two people return to the bay to find a different element in their lives, they find their old identities slipping away although the place they're in holds too many memories. Now they have matured, will they prefer to adjust to the new life they're about to lead or will they return back to their old ways of grieve and pain?

I know it's vague and it won't be up for at least a few months yet after I'm done with the two other main fics but I just wanted to know if anyone would actually be interested in reading this? Please let me know x it'll not be up for a while but if no-one's interested I won't post it x

Both of these fics sound great so I hope you both go ahead with them!

Both those fanfics sound amazing

Steve and I have decided to do a sequel to Beautiful Nightmare

Story Title: Message in a bottle

Type of story: Short/Medium fic

Writers: Kristen and Steve (pembie)

Main Characters: April, Dex, Kelly and Xavier

Other Characters:

BTTB rating: A to be safe.

Genre: Comedy& Romance.

Any warnings: Not at the moment

Summary:Dex moves to france and does not remember losing his memory.

Story Title: Bound by fear, rescued by love

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike, Sophie, Georgie, Meggy, Sammy, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff,

BTTB rating: A

Any warnings: Will deal with Mental Health issues...

Summary: Set in the years between The Darkness and Remembrance of Time.

Ella and Roman are beginning to recover after the events of what happened to them in The Darkness but then something else comes along and knocks them off their feet. It wasn't a person they could fight but an illness. Only time and paitence can make this right again.

Story Title: Postcards from Hawaii (Sequel to Missing Heart)

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

Any warnings: Will warn at the beginning of each chapter if necessary

Summary:

It is six months after the events of Missing Heart. Roman and Ella are divorced and living separate lives. Both have moved on. But what happens if something draws you back to the other person. If in spite of everything you just can't turn away from them.

**Do not read the summary if you do not wish to know the ending of Missing Heart **

Story Title: Ghost Sight (Sequel to Postcards from Hawaii)

Main Characters: Roman and Ella, Mike and Danni, Aden & Belle, Nic & Geoff, Gabby & Brett, Toby and Amy-Belle, The children,

Summary: Roman lost his sight once before. it made him cherish every single time he saw his wife or kids but when something out of his past turns up in Summer Bay he falls once more into darkness. Determined to cope alone he shuts everyone out, including Ella. How can they get through this? And what is the secret he's not saying....

Ok Rola fans... Ghost Sight was going to be the very LAST story... however... thanks to Mark and Laura... I have had another idea and I know that I just want to write it...

Story Title: Debated Heart

Main Characters: Roman, Ella, Aden, Belle, Nic, Geoff, Mike, Gabby and Toby,

Summary: What if you question your life? If you think of the way things could have worked out so differently for you with just one detail changed? Can there be second chances? Will love find a way? What does this mean for everybody?

Archived