Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Had this in my head for a while, started writing today so will post in the next couple of weeks. Any one interested?

Story Title: Shadow of the day

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Ruby, Brax, Bianca, Charlie, Leah

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Not sure yet

Summary: It's been five years since Jake got his revenge on Charlie and three years since their lives were changed forever. Ruby is Summer Bay's number one party girl. Brax is left wondering what went wrong in his relationship. Bianca has her own problems. Leah is taking things day by day. And Charlie wishes it had all gone a lot differently.

That sounds really interesting, I would definitely read it! I will be looking forward to it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had this in my head for a while, started writing today so will post in the next couple of weeks. Any one interested?

Summary: It's been five years since Jake got his revenge on Charlie and three years since their lives were changed forever. Ruby is Summer Bay's number one party girl. Brax is left wondering what went wrong in his relationship. Bianca has her own problems. Leah is taking things day by day. And Charlie wishes it had all gone a lot differently.

I will check it out.

Sounds really interesting to read :) I am in xx

OMG would deffo read this :D!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, had a few requests for this one.No idea when I'll start writing it but just to whet your appetite:

Story Title: The Mistakes We Make *Part 4 of Where the Heart Lies*

Type of story:Medium or Long Fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Ruby, Ric, Matilda, Xavier, Indigo, Dexter, Casey, Sasha and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Any warnings: Probably sexual content

Summary: Five years on from the events of In the Adult World and the once teenaged couples have a number of new problems to deal with, from parenthood to unemployment to unexpected illness.

Well, had a few requests for this one.No idea when I'll start writing it but just to whet your appetite:

Main Characters: Romeo, Ruby, Ric, Matilda, Xavier, Indigo, Dexter, Casey, Sasha and others

Summary: Five years on from the events of In the Adult World and the once teenaged couples have a number of new problems to deal with, from parenthood to unemployment to unexpected illness.

Sounds like it will be good. Look forward it to it. unexpected illness oh no :unsure:

Sounds good to read. Looking forwards to read when you post it :)

Sounds GREAT !!!! i'll definietly be keeping an eye out for it

Totally up for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: Need You Now

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Irene, Roman, Nicole, Aj (Aden Junior) and Hannah (Belle and Aden's children)

Any warnings: No

Summary: Aden and Belle are happily Married, Aj and Hannah go to the city to spend the weekend with Aunty Nicole and Grandad Roman but when they get back something has changed, what's gotten into Hannah with not eating, will it become serious and how can Belle and Aden help her?

just something I'm working on :)

Archived