Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Need You Now

Type of story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Irene, Roman, Nicole, Aj (Aden Junior) and Hannah (Belle and Aden's children)

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: No

Summary: Aden and Belle are happily Married, Aj and Hannah go to the city to spend the weekend with Aunty Nicole and Grandad Roman but when they get back something has changed, what's gotten into Hannah with not eating, will it become serious and how can Belle and Aden help her?

just something I'm working on :)

Ohhh how I do love reading your fanfictions, Bec :D I am looking forwards to read this one! :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Irene, Roman, Nicole, Aj (Aden Junior) and Hannah (Belle and Aden's children)

Summary: Aden and Belle are happily Married, Aj and Hannah go to the city to spend the weekend with Aunty Nicole and Grandad Roman but when they get back something has changed, what's gotten into Hannah with not eating, will it become serious and how can Belle and Aden help her?

Ohhh how I do love reading your fanfictions, Bec :D I am looking forwards to read this one! :D

Nawwwww thanks Sarah :)

Adelle :wub: Look forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Had this idea and just can't shake it...

Story Title: The Feeling that I had before

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Brax, Heath, Casey - Ruby, Bianca, April, Leah, Henri, and original character Rayna.

Any warnings: Some Language

Summary: A stranger arrives in Summer Bay. She has a past that she doesn't talk about and a strange connection with the River Boys, in particular Brax, Heath and Casey. Each of them in turn seems to fall under her spell. Each one seems to see her in different ways. But who is she and what does she want with them? What is going to happen when the secret is revealed and their lives are changed forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, had a few requests for this one.No idea when I'll start writing it but just to whet your appetite:

Story Title: The Mistakes We Make *Part 4 of Where the Heart Lies*

Type of story:Medium or Long Fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Ruby, Ric, Matilda, Xavier, Indigo, Dexter, Casey, Sasha and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Any warnings: Probably sexual content

Summary: Five years on from the events of In the Adult World and the once teenaged couples have a number of new problems to deal with, from parenthood to unemployment to unexpected illness.

For anyone who hasn't noticed, this one is now up.

Well, had a few requests for this one.No idea when I'll start writing it but just to whet your appetite:

Story Title: The Mistakes We Make *Part 4 of Where the Heart Lies*

Type of story:Medium or Long Fic

Main Characters: Romeo, Ruby, Ric, Matilda, Xavier, Indigo, Dexter, Casey, Sasha and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Any warnings: Probably sexual content

Summary: Five years on from the events of In the Adult World and the once teenaged couples have a number of new problems to deal with, from parenthood to unemployment to unexpected illness.

For anyone who hasn't noticed, this one is now up.

I had noticed you posted it :) I had read it and posted a comment on it yesterday.

Story Title Things that go bump in the Night

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters:Xavier Dex,April,Ruby,Casey maybe and others.

BTTB rating: A to be safe

Genre: Drama/comedy

Any warnings: I will warn if anything

Summary: When two Summer Bay residents are taken seriously ill. Extreme measures are made to raise the funds for their life saving operations.

I don't know when I will start this maybe after I end my fic I'm writing now.

I'm writing a murder story at the moment featuring most of the current cast, but I'm conflicted at the moment over whether I'm going to post it or not. It needs some pruning I think. But I just thought I would post this here in case anyone would be interested in reading it.

Story Title: The People Make the Place

Type of story:Short Fic

Main Characters: Current cast

BTTB rating: General (yet to be confirmed)

Genre: Thriller, Drama

Does story include spoilers: I don't think so

Any warnings: Yet to be decided

Summary: The town are gathered to celebrate a charity event. The music plays loudly, couples dance on the dance floor and adults have a drink and chat at the bar. They are unaware of the sinister plan that is being concocted beyond the doors of the hall. The town will never be the same after this night ..

Archived