Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Possibly coming soon, if I gain interest.

Story Title: Currently untitled

Type of story: Long

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax & Children

Others: Ruby, Xavier, Bianca, possibly more

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama & Romance.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Will mention at start of chapter if there is any.

Summary: A sequel to Nothing Lasts Forever. Focusing on Charlie, Brax and kids living everyday life. Ruby and Xavier are drifting apart, can their relationship be saved or is it all too late? (Sorry it’s pretty lame, I’m never good with these and don’t want to give much away)

How ACE !!!!! A sequel !!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo in !!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...I had been thinking about it for weeks while I was writing The Beginning. And I decided I am going to write a fourth H&A fanfiction. A prequel (to The Beginning) about Charlie and Ruby, their mother-daughter relationship, their lives in Summer Bay in the early 1990s-2000s.

So the prequel will be based around before/after the events in Chapters 1-11 I posted in The Beginning

Title of story: (untitled) Would be really appreciated if you can help me out what to name my fourth H&A fanfiction Thanks!

Type of Fic: Long Fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Charlie and Ruby, other characters involved

Genre: Tragedy, Drama and Family

Does it contains spoilers: Nah

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Story beginning read-proofed?: Yes

Summary: This is about the early days of the mother-daughter relationship of Charlie and Ruby in the early 1990s-2000s.

Will not be writing it until I have finished The Beginning probably early next year :)

Okay...I had been thinking about it for weeks while I was writing The Beginning. And I decided I am going to write a fourth H&A fanfiction. A prequel (to The Beginning) about Charlie and Ruby, their mother-daughter relationship, their lives in Summer Bay in the early 1990s-2000s.

So the prequel will be based around before/after the events in Chapters 1-11 I posted in The Beginning

Title of story: (untitled) Would be really appreciated if you can help me out what to name my fourth H&A fanfiction :) Thanks!

Summary: This is about the early days of the mother-daughter relationship of Charlie and Ruby in the early 1990s-2000s.

Will not be writing it until I have finished The Beginning probably early next year :)

i LOOOVE Ruby and Charlie !!! so i'll soooooooooo be in !!!!

Title of story: (untitled) Would be really appreciated if you can help me out what to name my fourth H&A fanfiction :) Thanks!

Would deffo read it Sarah :) xxx

Story Title: The uninvited

Type of story: medium fic

Main Characters:Hayden and Claire

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance.

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: No

Summary Claire and Hayden are involved in a fatual car accident and one of their friends die but they still believe she is alive

Again I got the title from a movie :)

I like the sound of this ... I've seen The Uninvited too! Such a great film and a brilliant twist!

The storyline sounds great. I hope you write this because I'll read it.

x

Sounds VERY intriguing !!! i'm in !!!!

Story Title: We will never forget you (sequel to The Uninvited)

Type of story: Medium fic

Main Characters:Hayden and Claire Braxton

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama and Family

Summary Claire and Hayden move to new york after a fatal car accident kills Heather

So I got a little nostalgic about Adelle last night and decided to write a one-shot.

I'll probably post after Christmas: what do you think?

Story Title: Three simple words

Type of story: One-shot

Main Characters: Aden Jefferies

Genre: Grief/Romance

Summary: Aden reminisces about his relationship with his deceased wife and decides to write Belle a love letter.

So I got a little nostalgic about Adelle last night and decided to write a one-shot.

I'll probably post after Christmas: what do you think?

Story Title: Three simple words

Type of story: One-shot

Main Characters: Aden Jefferies

Genre: Grief/Romance

Summary: Aden reminisces about his relationship with his deceased wife and decides to write Belle a love letter.

Would deffo read it!! Love Adelle :wub:!!!

Title of story: (untitled) Would be really appreciated if you can help me out what to name my fourth H&A fanfiction Thanks!

Change of plans...okay I think I will start writing my new H&A fanfiction because I am having writers block with The Beginning atm. (Had sent Chapter 46 to my proof-reader 2 weeks ago) So the first chapter of my new H&A fanfiction will be probably posted early next year :) And hey don't worry, I am not giving up on The Beginning because I will keep on writing it among with my new H&A fanfiction. :)

Archived