Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

i have just posted my first ever fan fic called learn to forget. It's set when the 2009 series of Home and Away aired. Angelo never shot Jack, but the fire at the school formal still happened and somebody died because of it. It starts with different characters of the show preparing to go to the funeral.

As i said i've never written a fan fic before so its not going to be that great. But if you do read it can you pleas let me know what you think of it

Sounds a great idea to me Soph1303 I would read it

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wrote another fan fiction guys. I know its only been a few days since I finished writing my last one - but this idea came to me during school the other day and I really wanted to write it down. It's another Charlie/ Ruby fic. Again I know thats what my last one was about, but those two are my favourite characters and they have so many potential story lines.

Here is the summary I wrote for it:

Charlie still got pregnant when she was 14 and due to the same circumstances, but she didn’t keep Ruby – she adopted her out to a family who couldn’t have kids. 16 years later, a chance move to Summer Bay will see mother and daughter meet. But what will happen when they do?

I just wrote another fan fiction guys. I know its only been a few days since I finished writing my last one - but this idea came to me during school the other day and I really wanted to write it down. It's another Charlie/ Ruby fic. Again I know thats what my last one was about, but those two are my favourite characters and they have so many potential story lines.

Here is the summary I wrote for it:

Charlie still got pregnant when she was 14 and due to the same circumstances, but she didn’t keep Ruby – she adopted her out to a family who couldn’t have kids. 16 years later, a chance move to Summer Bay will see mother and daughter meet. But what will happen when they do?

Ohhh that sounds interesting!! Can't wait for you to post it :D

Archived