Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am working on something.

It takes place at Bianca & Vittorio's wedding. Writing about what happens to everyone's relationships after the wedding.... relationships include Liam & Bianca, Ruby & Casey plus others.

At the moment its called Summer Lovin'. The genre is mostly romance. No spoilers.

Anyone interested in reading? It's still a work in progress.

I am working on something.

It takes place at Bianca & Vittorio's wedding. Writing about what happens to everyone's relationships after the wedding.... relationships include Liam & Bianca, Ruby & Casey plus others.

At the moment its called Summer Lovin'. The genre is mostly romance. No spoilers.

Anyone interested in reading? It's still a work in progress.

I am liking it Loz :)

i have just posted my first ever fan fic called learn to forget. It's set when the 2009 series of Home and Away aired. Angelo never shot Jack, but the fire at the school formal still happened and somebody died because of it. It starts with different characters of the show preparing to go to the funeral.

As i said i've never written a fan fic before so its not going to be that great. But if you do read it can you pleas let me know what you think of it

Archived