Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: The Summer Bay Massacre Part II: Death Star

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Roo & Cooper Shepherd, Candy & Colby Wilkins-Dean, Lucas Holden with Liam Murphy and John Palmer

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D SC L D (Slash)

Summary: A sequel to The Summer Bay Massacre and includes a detailed Summary of the original so you don't have to read all of the first one. Roo Shepherd (Not to be confused with Roo Stewart), now a rock star, returns to Summer Bay, the place where his brother was murdered by a psychopath 5 years earlier, for a celebrity surf carnival. There he reconnects with his identical brother, Cooper who now resides in Summer Bay with their sister Candy and Colby who is now her husband. Unfortunately, Roo's appearance also brings out another psychopath intent on killing the celebrities one by one. With a brilliant mix of intriguing original characters plus your current favourites this is a Summer Bay event to remember.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: Troubled (Working on this title...I will probably change it to something else)

Type of Story: Long Fic (AU) (36 Chapters)

Main Characters: Belle, Mattie, Nicole, Ric, Drew, Aden

Minor Characters: Donald, Jennifer (Both OC characters)

BTTB Rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Romance, Mixture really.

Does the Story Include Spoilers? No

Any Warnings: Sexual content, Drug use, Language. (If others, I'll warn before hand)

Summary: Belle Taylor is a 23 year old female from Summer Bay. She has just completed her college degree and has been offered a job in Sydney which she takes. She moves in with 24 year old, Matilda Hunter, a girl who left home at 18 and starts a fresh life in the city. However, life is never easy which Belle is soon going to learn that no matter where you live, you will always be faced with problems.

It's been a really long time since I wrote a fic but ideas came into my head. And since I love the old teens, I'm using them. I have wrote a summary for each chapter so I know how this is going to go and in what direction. I'll write the first few chapters over the next couple of days and start posting as soon as possible. Summary isn't too good but I don't want to give anything away. The first chapter will explain a lot of what I would have had in the summary. It's a completely different world and the ages of the characters are; Nicole, 22. Belle and Drew are 23 and the rest of the main characters are 24.

Story Title: The Beast From Within

Type of Story: Short medium Fic

Main Characters:The Braxtons Miles Colleen Alf The Walkers Charile,Ruby

Minor Characters:Romeo

BTTB Rating: G

Genre: Comedy Fantasy

Does the Story Include Spoilers? No

Any Warnings: Sexual content not sure about this yet through

Summary

Supernatrul Forces are at work in Summer Bay but is one Summer Bay resident to blame

Would anyone like to read this

Story Title: Forever family never enemies

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Braxton brothers and their family

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama, Romance

Does story include spoilers: Shouldn't do but i'll probably warn ahead just incase :)

Any warnings: Nope

Summary - The braxton brothers are known for being troublemakers and creating havoc. But how did their lives end up to this?

{I need to think of a better summary}

Basically it follows the lives of Pa and Cheryl Braxton from the moment the Braxton brothers were gone. Starts off in the past but then goes to the future and explores the relationship they've built with the people of summer bay and why they are such troublemakers

would you read it? :) xx

Archived