Stuart2006

Story title: The girl in the red dress

Type of story: Medium fic

Main characters: Belle and Aden

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: General

Does story include spoilers?: Nope

Any warnings?: features death

Summary: It's christmas morning and Belle dreams of a little girl wearing a red dress. Follow her and Aden as that dream becomes their reality.

Well....brothers in arms is nearly over and even though I'm rubbish at updating at the moment I think i'll still need something to fill the void!! I wrote the girl in the red dress as a one shot for the fanfic contest and since then the idea of turning it into a full blown fic has been nagging at me! Part one will be up soon(ish) :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story Title: currently untitled

Type of story: Medium/Long

Main Characters: Charlie, Ruby and Brax.

Others: Casey, Angelo, Nicole, Leah and Heath.

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama & Romance.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Will mention at start of chapter if there is any.

Summary: Charlie seeks comfort in Brax after Angelo leaves her, but as things become more serious between the two and Brax wants out of the River Boys gang, things get complicated and lives are put in danger. (sorry I suck at these)

I hope to start this soon, but I have just moved to Canada and I am about to start a new job, so I may be taking on more than I should...but yeah, hopefully I will get this done, if people would be interested?

Story Title: currently untitled

Main Characters: Charlie, Ruby and Brax.

Others: Casey, Angelo, Nicole, Leah and Heath.

Any warnings: Will mention at start of chapter if there is any.

Summary: Charlie seeks comfort in Brax after Angelo leaves her, but as things become more serious between the two and Brax wants out of the River Boys gang, things get complicated and lives are put in danger. (sorry I suck at these)

I hope to start this soon, but I have just moved to Canada and I am about to start a new job, so I may be taking on more than I should...but yeah, hopefully I will get this done, if people would be interested?

Sounds good. I would definitely read it :)

Because I am struggling with ideas for Unbroken...when Sworn to Secrecy is finished I have a new fic thats in the process of being written. Let me know if you'd be interesting reading. I have two fics that I want to write one Sworn to secrecy is done. I'll post one of the ideas whilst still continuing with Sworn to Secrecy

Story Title: Rumour has it

Main Characters: Colleen, The Riverboys

Others: Rest of cast

Genre: Drama

Any warnings: No

Summary: With the rest of the town sick of Colleen's gossiping ways, the arrival of the riverboys sees Colleen's past coming back to haunt her. Will this be enough to stop Colleen's gossiping ways one and for all

And then:

Story Title: When I look at you

Main Characters: Charlie/Brax, Romeo/Indi

Others: Casey/Ruby, Dex/April Miles/Leah Liam/Bianca & Heath/Tegan (basically most of the cast :P )

BTTB rating: A

Summary: Set in five years time we see a bunch of loved up couples engaged, married, expecting children or have had children. They think they're happy but only one couple lives happy ever after (god I made tht sound like a horror story...no I meant was that only one couple will survive the rocky ride of their relationship)

Please let me know if you'd be interested reading any of them x

Because I am struggling with ideas for Unbroken...when Sworn to Secrecy is finished I have a new fic thats in the process of being written. Let me know if you'd be interesting reading. I have two fics that I want to write one Sworn to secrecy is done. I'll post one of the ideas whilst still continuing with Sworn to Secrecy

Others: Rest of cast

Genre: Drama

Summary: With the rest of the town sick of Colleen's gossiping ways, the arrival of the riverboys sees Colleen's past coming back to haunt her. Will this be enough to stop Colleen's gossiping ways one and for all

And then:

Others: Casey/Ruby, Dex/April Miles/Leah Liam/Bianca & Heath/Tegan (basically most of the cast :P )

BTTB rating: A

Summary: Set in five years time we see a bunch of loved up couples engaged, married, expecting children or have had children. They think they're happy but only one couple lives happy ever after (god I made tht sound like a horror story...no I meant was that only one couple will survive the rocky ride of their relationship)

Please let me know if you'd be interested reading any of them x

I'm really interested in the second one, that sounds awesome (the first one sounds good too, but the second one intrigues me the most).

these both sound really interesting Lucii. I like the sound of the first one better, how is Colleen mixed up with the River Boys? Is she the mother of one? dun dun DUR!

I thought when Brodie was teasing her and following her around he wanted a mother figure...

Story title: As Long As I Have You

Type of story: Medium/Long fic

Main characters: Charlie, Brax, Angelo (Other characters are also in)

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Bit of everything (can I write that as genre??)

Does story include spoilers?: Nope

Any warnings?: Violence (nothing major)

Summary: Never amounting to anything and been someone's moll in life has left Charlie hating her life. Can Brax help her gain what she's lost? Can he save her from the life she hates?

I'm aiming to have this started by the end of the week *fingers crossed*

Also:

Danni I would be VERY interested in reading your untitled fic (lol)

Lucii I would love to read both when you get them posted :D

Archived