The Gettaway To Love

Guest baby gurl

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heyy i thought i hadn't updated this in a while so i thought i would...a little note to tiffy: (i am not updating is this love until paris updates!)

______

The trial

It had been a week since Martha had been arrested and today was the day of the trial. It was 11-15 and the trial was starting at 12.

"How are you?" Jack asked as Martha sat on the sofa taking a sip of coffee.

"Scared." She admitted. "What if they think I'm guilty? Then what will happen? I'm pregnant for Gods sake."

"Hey don't worry. You have to think positive. Not just for your sake but for Jade, Kayla and the baby inside you." He told her trying to reassure her.

"You know. Before I went to bed I heard the girls talking. They were talking about if I went to jail. They thought that they were going to go to an orphaniage. They were scard that they wern't going to see me again."

"Thats not going to happen." He told her. "Even if you go to jail, which your not I'll look after the girls. And as for not seeing you again I won't let that happen. Trust me."

Martha nodded as he pulled her in for a strong hug.

"Now my client has done nothing wrong." Morag began. "Please tell me. If your boy friend beat you and your children how would you react? If he had you held up to a kitchen table would you let him? Of course not. You would use self defence."

"Well if he had hit her and her chilldren so many times why didn't she leave him?" The prosecuter asked.

"Because she was scared." Morag shaid raising her voice.

"Wuieten down Ms Bellingham."

"Sorry your honour. Now I would like to ask some question to one of my witnesses."

"Go ahead." The judge said.

"Mr Holden. I was told that when you were interviewing Miss Martha Mackenize you told her that Gregg had been put in prison before."

"Thats right." Jack answered.

"Could you tell me why?"

"Sure. Gregg used to beat other women and children. He was put on a warning about it but he carried on. He was then put to jail for three years."

"That is all your honour."

"Does the prosecuter have any more to say?"

"No." he replied.

"We have come to our decision on the facts that we have been given. We find Martha Mackenzie...."

To be continued!!!!!! please reply...fuj xx

OMG FUJ ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO LEAVE IT THERE -shouts- you suck and i hate you lol :P on a nicer note lol aww Jacky will look after the girls aww -sigh- i love him :wub: lol :P she better not be found guilty Fuj or i will come and kick you lol :P UPDATE ASAP and i will try and get Paris to update so that you will update the other one mwhahah lol :P

xoxoxo

Bummm....Martha is not guilty, duh! Gregg is a woman-beater, like Macca. Once a woman-beater alwayz a woman-beater. Martha will not go to jail for someting as simple as self-defence. Now do refresh my memory, is Gregg or Jack the father of the baby??? Great chapt though

NOW update ASAP!!!! please :)

Archived