PICZO users, please read!

Guest Marieh

The fact is, I don't know any of these sites. That is why I give permission to the people here to mention it (PM me if you find my artwork somewhere).

I will not tolerate it and I sure as hell will not let it slide. I will name and shame anyone who steals and takes credit.

*growls before leaving*

I'll do the same. If people find 'Naming and Shaming' harsh or over the top, fair enough, but they are the ones who are in the wrong and rude, they have to live with being shamed. :P

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm making a list now of members and icons I reconize :P

...why? We already know it happens.

So instead, you could actually send a polite message to the website owner asking the avatars to be credited. That'd be solving the problem. :)

Just an idea. :D

But wouldn't that mean the owner would get loads of messages saying the exact same thing? I'm sure with one message they'd understand.

I just really don't like the idea of someone getting loads of angry PMs/emails. These people probably aren't doing it to upset people on purpose, so I don't think they deserve a lot of angry messages.

I'd be happy to contact them by myself if you'd like. If you PM me the address', then I shall handle it and get them off. I don't want you thinking I'm telling you what to do. I'm just.. saying what I think you shouldn't do and giving suggestions... I'm babbling. lol

All I'm trying to do is handle it calmly. I don't think this whole "Name and Shame" is fair, as half of the owners don't know they're doing anything wrong. I know I'd be extremely annoyed if someone sent me a PM with an obvious angry/annoyed tone about something I did by accident.

Archived