PICZO users, please read!

Guest Marieh

Just so we're cleared:

My whole "piczo name and shame" began with a URL I saw in a members signature here, and then I just went from page to page finding more and more.

Hey! That's my icon! Whose site is that?!

I think I know, but I'll PM you. I don't agree on this whole "naming and shaming" business JUST yet.

The people who realise should contact the owner, not put it on here so we all do. The owner will probably get a few messages from us all anyway, but if you put them on here then they're going to get loads. And I'm sure some of us are softer with words than others. Not intentionally or anything. I just think the tone of this topic is quite.. angry. lol

:blush: I should think before I act, I'll remove the link :)

EDIT: It doesn't seem to work on the "quotes" so whoever Quoted me could you please edit your post and remove it :)

I found one of my icons there :P Another site had atleast 10..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't checked out any piczo pages in months, so I have no idea if any of my work is used without permission, but I'm definitely going to be more aware of it.

I don't get the whole hotlinking thing either. I've read the information posted here about it so I get how they do it, but I don't really get the point and how you find out, I just don't do it because it says it's bad. Is it because people can track your album or something?

If I remember correctly, I saw your christmas avatar of Alf and Irene on a page :wink:

Could you PM me the url? Because I have seen one of them at a page, and I thought it was uncredited, but it turned out to be credited after all, just not on the actual page of the avatars, but in a different page at the website.

I have to say, I do think its bad that people put up av's and things that other people have made without crediting.

I won a site a couple of weeks ago, and there are alot of av and stuff on there, and I dont know who made them.

Should I take them off? :unsure: It would make my website quite blank, but I would rather take them off if people want me too :)

And I'm sorry if anyone thought it was unfair them being on the page, I didnt put them on there origionally and if I had, I would have credited and asked permission.

Archived