PICZO users, please read!

Guest Marieh

On banners, like the one you posted, I agree with you.

As for icons, I agree as well!

As for crediting. I post a lot on LJ, but I rarely credit because I've made a habit of only using stuff where people say that crediting is not necessary. But, as I was trying to say, people who post a lot of graphics on LJ and their own web-sites tend to make a credit/resource list where they list ever brush maker etc. I think that's the most logical thing to do.

Yeah, I agree with you on that! I was thinking about if you post in threads like this or just use an avatar on your website/forum, because you add more brushes all the time, and if you have a website you just add them to the list of credits of course. I wasn't being very clear about what I meant :rolleyes:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a piczo user, but I haven't done much on my site, because I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time. For those who don't have an actual THEME, it's even more of a waste of time, IMO.

Those who just talk about themselves, who wants to read about that? H&A, much better. :P

^^ I had to say that for some odd reason! LOL...

Can I ask a question...what's an LJ?

I am a piczo user, but I haven't done much on my site, because I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time. For those who don't have an actual THEME, it's even more of a waste of time, IMO.

Those who just talk about themselves, who wants to read about that? H&A, much better. :P

^^ I had to say that for some odd reason! LOL...

Can I ask a question...what's an LJ?

A LiveJournal.

Okay, I dont know if this is the correct forum, but I really think this should be said.

I noticed that some photobucket and piczo users have been using my screencaps of Indiana Evans from http://indiana.flirtatious.org and not giving me credit or linking back to my site. I wont mention usernames (well, not yet anyway) but the link to their sites is sometimes in their signatures, and I see their photobucket and piczo accounts have my caps, and I am uncredited. I'm not stupid. I WILL recognise my own files and caps anywhere, no matter how much people might alter them

I would like to ask these people t o please remove my caps, I HATE seeing my caps used on other sites. photobucket users are alright, photobucket isnt really a web site, but give credit somehow. I'm fed up of people not giving credit when they use someone else's caps, this is stealing

PS - I'm NOT attacking anyone. I never tag my caps, so its easier to steal. I do use some caps from other sites, but they have tags on them, so people know where they came from.

Mod-note: Topics merges as both topics deal with the same issues.

http://pic5.piczo.com/sunnycentral/?g=18563573

that site stole my isabel lucas layout, and Laura's layout from jodigordon.nzfan.net! that THEIF, I've left her a hate comment!

Ahh, I'm glad everything is all friendly. :)

Please don't leave "hate comments", it just suggests that this is getting out of hand and nasty, which will then make me right, and you don't want to make me right. I get big headed. So, let's just be friendly. Some people might not even know that they're doing something wrong.

Archived