PICZO users, please read!

Guest Marieh

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a piczo site and to be honest wouldnt have a clue where to begin if i was to make one either but looking at that one there are alot of avs i recognise from here! Its not fair for people to go through all the effort to make graphics and then share them only to have them stolen and not credited! Il have a look at HandA piczo sites ive visted before and see if i recognise any work which hasnt been credited though because its not fair!

Hey! That's my icon! Whose site is that?!

I think I know, but I'll PM you. I don't agree on this whole "naming and shaming" business JUST yet.

The people who realise should contact the owner, not put it on here so we all do. The owner will probably get a few messages from us all anyway, but if you put them on here then they're going to get loads. And I'm sure some of us are softer with words than others. Not intentionally or anything. I just think the tone of this topic is quite.. angry. lol

Hey! That's my icon! Whose site is that?!

I think I know, but I'll PM you. I don't agree on this whole "naming and shaming" business JUST yet.

The people who realise should contact the owner, not put it on here so we all do. The owner will probably get a few messages from us all anyway, but if you put them on here then they're going to get loads. And I'm sure some of us are softer with words than others. Not intentionally or anything. I just think the tone of this topic is quite.. angry. lol

:blush: I should think before I act, I'll remove the link :)

EDIT: It doesn't seem to work on the "quotes" so whoever Quoted me could you please edit your post and remove it :)

Usually I'm flattered, but when it's uncredited I get really angry and whiny.

I agree. I haven't found that many of my own avatars used without crediting (I thought I had but then it turned out they were credited, so it was just a few) but I have seen loads of stuff I recognize from threads here.

I haven't checked out any piczo pages in months, so I have no idea if any of my work is used without permission, but I'm definitely going to be more aware of it.

I don't get the whole hotlinking thing either. I've read the information posted here about it so I get how they do it, but I don't really get the point and how you find out, I just don't do it because it says it's bad. Is it because people can track your album or something?

If I remember correctly, I saw your christmas avatar of Alf and Irene on a page :wink:

Archived