Support Group

Dan F

Zetti - let me know how things turn out at the doctors today. I know everyone is probably saying this, but think positively, don't get yourself down over something that might be nothing at all.

If you want to talk, you're quite welcome to PM me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I went this morning but I couldnt bring myself to go in and so I got it rescheduled so the doctor is coming over tonight, I hope it is ok but I kind of feel like it isnt but my family are making it worse tiptoeing around the subject and I have no idea how to deal with it which puts more strain on my family. Thanks KatieL for the suggestion I may take you up on that. Thanks claire_louise as well, its nice to think people are thinking of me

Zetti, I'm not really sure what else to say, I think everyone's right, you shouldn't fear the worse, because that will probably harm you more than anything. I'm actually going through a similar situation, I've had this lump on my for ages but I never really thought about getting it checked because I hate hospitals and doctors give me the creeps, but I must have had it for over 8 months and it always hurt but I never got around to having it checked but I'm gonna get a test done tomorrow morning because it just keeps getting bigger.

I just came back.. I got the all clear :) I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I still have to tests for the cause for the tiredness etc but it isnt going to be that bad.

Thats brilliant news Zetti, you must be so relieved :)

Take care of yourself :)

Archived