The 'I love Jack' club

Guest ~Angel~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it, but the first kiss was the best for me " The Jackmiester"

I thort id bump this up, cuz it was getting a bit neglected! and jack doesnt deserve to be neglected cuz hes wonderful :wub:

yeh i agree i loved that first kiss, i also loved the one after their date and the one when they got bk together! oh and the one when they got engaged and also the one at the wedding, oh and not fogetting the one at the romantic dinner :wub: .....wait a second....isnt that all of them!

and also the one with the burnt toast :D

I hope theres more to come in the future! :wub:

• 3 months later...

Only found this now while I was looking for "I hate Lucas" one. I want to join anyway (both of them!)

What's the burnt toast thing?

The toast kiss :wub: , but it was never burnt Rach.

I love it one of my fav JM moments but i say that about everything

pdvd088ei3.png

Cute or what?

Its vegemite. They like vegemite, even though Martha only took one bite i think :lol: But i love that scene :wub: After the engagement party. Pity Jack was wearing a wife beater. I dont like him in a wife beater. But Martha covered it pretty well :P AWww..im gonna go watch that ep again :P

Its vegemite. They like vegemite, even though Martha only took one bite i think :lol: But i love that scene :wub: After the engagement party. Pity Jack was wearing a wife beater. I dont like him in a wife beater. But Martha covered it pretty well :P AWww..im gonna go watch that ep again :P

Aww! I know it now. What ep number is it?

Archived