Childhood

Guest -ParaisGal-

lol Someone got up the wrong side of bed?

No ,I got up on the wrogn side of the bread.

Get it right Sian!

Phil: Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bread

-Rugrats in Paris movie

EDIT: In case you didnt know, Phil in only like 3

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Seventeen

“Martha you need to calm down.” Rachel told a hysterical Martha, as she watched her fiancé fight for her life in theatre “Martha you don’t want to go into labour. Please calm down.” Rachel pleaded.

But Martha ignored her pleas, and ignored the excruciating pains in her stomach, and soon Rachel declared her officially in labour, and Martha was rushed into the delivery room.

--------------------------------

Two hours later, the little baby had been born, Callan Jack Holden. Martha had smiled through her tears as she looked at her premature son. He was surprisingly well for a premature baby, and Rachel had said he was healthy, despite being seven months old.

“You’re beautiful.” Martha whispered to her precious little son. She’d been allowed to hold him, then feed him, then he needed to be monitored for another day before they’d come to a decision about when he’d be ready to go home. But Martha wasn’t sure. She was going to be here as long as Jack was here.

“Hey.” Came Rachel’s soft voice as she approached “Isn’t he adorable.” She said, cooing over the little newborn baby.

“Yeah, he’s gorgeous.” Martha said softly.

“Aria’s wondering what’s going on. She’s demanding to know where her parents are and adamant of being told what’s going on.” She said smiling as she spoke fondly of the four year old.

“I can imagine, you know how she can be.” Martha said, picturing her four year old.

“She wants to see her little brother, she’s taking it out on poor Tilly whose been given the responsibility of her, so is it okay for her to come in?” Rach asked, smiling at her.

“Of course it is, she’s my daughter.” She said, and soon Aria came hurrying in.

“Mummy he’s so small.” She squealed, meaning her little brother.

“Yes I know sweetie, and you have to be very careful, you can’t be too loud or rough with him.” She told her gently. She looked sharply at Rachel “How’s Jack?” She asked.

“He’s in a coma, Martha.” She said quietly so that Aria wouldn’t hear.

“Oh god.” She said quietly, unable to believe that her fiancé was in the next room, barely alive.

------------------------------------

Two weeks later, Martha was in Jack’s hospital room “I really wish you were here Jack, you could see Callan. He’s a beautiful boy, just like his daddy. Aria misses you, so do I. I’m sure Callan does as well only he barely knows you Jack. He’s here now, in my arms.” Martha continued talking to Jack, holding her two week old son in her arms as if he was made of glass “He got discharged from hospital yesterday, you should’ve been there.” She said, remaining her quiet voice for him “Please wake up.” She pleaded, before putting Callan in his pram, the pram that had previously been Aria’s before she’d outgrown it “I can’t lose you Jack.” She said softly.

“Hey Martha.” Tony said quietly as he entered the room.

“Hey Tony.” Martha said, trying to smile up at her soon-to-be father-in-law.

“How are you coping?” He asked her, sitting beside her.

She shrugged her shoulders, trying to seem like she was alright but he knew she wasn’t.

“I know it’s hard, and it’s harder for you especially but he will wake up. He won’t leave you and the kids.” He said gently, pulling her into a hug.

Martha fell into Tony’s arms, the tears finally pouring out.

----------------------------------

“When will he wake up?” A teary Martha asked nearly one month after Callan’s birth and Jack’s accident.

“He’ll wake when he’s ready.” Tony assured her. Inside he wasn’t so sure but he knew this was hard for Martha. She had two kids, a four year old and a one month old to look after, so he was doing his best to keep his spirits high, hoping that Martha would take on the same attitude.

“I hate Macca for this.” She said, sniffing. Her brother had been completely alienated by the town, and had been charged by the police, with vicious assault resulting in serious injury.

NEXT CHAPTER: Will Jack survive, or will he succumb to his injuries?

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW!

-Note- I know it's really short. You don't need to tell me that. But it's only incredibly short to balance out the huge chapter coming up next. This will either be Jack's death or Jack's awakening, I haven't decided if I want him dead or alive lol.

*cries* Please wake up Jacky, please wake up. Martha needs you, Aria needs you, Callan (nice choice of name) needs you, i need you :(:P Please wake up. And im glad Baby Callan is well despite being born 2 months premature. So good on ya' Paris :D Great chapter

Please update soon :D

Archived