Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Wish granted!!

You walk outside one morning and find a money tree growing in your yard!! You walk out and pick some off then go shopping with it. But when you come someone had dug it out of the ground and you don't know where the tree is!!

I wish I could be invisible

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Did you mean "I wish people would talk to me"? I assumed so, sorry if it wasn’t that you meant.

Wish granted. People are now talking to you. You are enjoying the attention people give you and the intersting conversations you have with them.

But you soon realize that not everything is as it should be. You hear things you don’t want to hear, and you are no longer allowed to say what you think anymore. "You have to play by the rules" they say. "If you want us to talk to you; you can only say what we want to hear,". So now you are their slave who isn’t entitled to have an opinion for themselves.

I wish that I could get to meet Paul (O’Brien) :wub:

Wish granted. You are walking down the street when Paul O'Brien appears out of no-where. You are out of your element and rush up to meet him, but he starts hurling abuse at you. He is clearly not a nice person.

I wish I... had invisible wings.

Wish granted.

You now have invisible wings and are having a lot of fun showing people that you can fly without wings, even though you have wings, they just can’t see them.

But one day one of your friends crashes into you and destroys your wings. Now you can’t fly and no one wants to be friends with you because you are now boring because you can’t fly.

I wish I was a cold-blooded murderer :ph34r:

Wish granted.

You have now won an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay. Everyone wants to be your friend. But when everyone wants to be your friend, they pretty much attack you. You need bodyguards all the time and they scare off potential girlfriends and you have to give a lot of money to charity. You can't ruin your reputation you know. So you are soon broke, homeless, friendless and girlfriendless.

I wish that I could destroy humanity :ph34r:

I wish I was a cold-blooded murderer :ph34r:

I wish that I could destroy humanity :ph34r:

Should I be scared? :P

Wish granted.

You're now the only human being on this planet and you rule the world. But since you killed your family and friends, you're lonely, bored and depressed. You commit suicide. :ph34r:

I wish I could sing. :P

I wish I was a cold-blooded murderer

I wish that I could destroy humanity

Should I be scared? :P

Wish granted.

You're now the only human being on this planet and you rule the world. But since you killed your family and friends, you're lonely, bored and depressed. You commit suicide. :ph34r:

I wish I could sing. :P

Wish granted.

You wake up one morning and realise you can sing. So you go to audition for the X factor but simon cowell and the other judges think you're crap at singing and they tell you this. They make fun of you while the cameras are rolling, so you attack all 4 judges and the "behind-the scenes" people. You end up being taken away in handcuffs in the back of a police car.

:P

I wish I could stop time with the click of my fingers.

Archived