Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

What does Peter and Amanda have to do with the Sutherlands? :o

Wish grante! You are now a popcorn, but you're put in the microwave for too long and will be burnt for the rest of your popcorn life...on top of that, you don't have butter on you so you're nasty! :(

I wish I had a hot fudge sundae...

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish granted! Colleen not only serves you a meal, but does it with a smile on her face! She's in a good mood today, and tells you all about it. A few hours later, she forgots to serve you your food, and it's cold by now, but atleast you were served by Colleen! :)

:lol: lmao!

Wish granted!

You have a hot fudge sundae but it's too hot and burns your tongue, and the fudge sticks to the roof of your mouth. What with that and the swollen tongue you're not feeling to great.

I wish I could kiss Zac drayson

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Wish Granted!

One night a friend calls you and you both decide to go see a movie. You both don't know which one to see yet so you go and check them out first.

As you are lining up for your tickets, you notice a cute guy that looks like Zac Drayson. No, wait, that is Zac Drayson! He's lining up to see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie, so you decide to line up for that movie too.

It's dark and the movie is half way through. You just HAD to sit next to Zac, and he hasn't minded. You lean in and kiss him. He turns into a frog! Too bad you always thought he was a prince.........

I wish Brad and Cam were my half-naked slaves who bring drinks and food on trays and do anything I want them to!

Your wish has been granted!

Brad and Cam are indeed your half-naked slaves, and do as you say!

It's a dream come true! Well, for the first few months. After a while, they grow tired of your orders and rebel! They frame you for a murder, and you and your pet Hamster (called 'Hammy') are whisked away to a prison cell. There, you are imprisoned with a woman called Margerie - who is half naked. :) Just how you like 'um; eh?

Oh, and during Brad and Cam's half-nakedness they developed romantic feelings, and end up marrying somewhere, and taking your money to an island in the Bahamas where they set up a life together and raised dogs.

I wish I could fly.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Your wish has been granted!

Brad and Cam are indeed your half-naked slaves, and do as you say!

It's a dream come true! Well, for the first few months. After a while, they grow tired of your orders and rebel! They frame you for a murder, and you and your pet Hamster (called 'Hammy') are whisked away to a prison cell. There, you are imprisoned with a woman called Margerie - who is half naked. :) Just how you like 'um; eh?

Oh, and during Brad and Cam's half-nakedness they developed romantic feelings, and end up marrying somewhere, and taking your money to an island in the Bahamas where they set up a life together and raised dogs.

I wish I could fly.

:o. Oh. My. God.

wish granted, as you are eating your favourite mushroom stew, you feel a tingly feeling. You're growing wings! It's so awesome you think.

You enjoy flying around everywhere but one day as you are flying a plane is headed your way!! You try to duck but it's too late, the plane crashed into you, breaking every single one of your bones.

I guess flying was bad after all.

I wish Cam and Brad got divorced and i was out of jail!! (See post above)

• 1 month later...

Your wish is my command!

With a click of the fingers and the flash of a... flashthing, you are given a get-out-of-jail free card and land back on the streets! As you walk around enjoying your new found freedom, you hear the news of Cam and Brad's divorce. You think it's great, and ring them up to meet up with them - individually of course, where they both tell you they're in love with you!

You spend weeks together, dating them both in secret, and having the time of your life! I mean.. who wouldn't be enjoying it?

However, it turns out that it was all a scam. You find this out when you pick up the newspaper one day, to see that Cam and Brad have both sold their story to the paper of their slave-like lives with you. You're portrayed as a cheat, slave-driver and murderer - with a few other things slipped in. much to your horror, it seems that every magazine, newspaper and TV talk show has picked up this story, and are publicizing your name and a very embarressing picture of you EVERYWHERE! Everyone knows who you are and what you (allegedly) did, and hate you. People start throwing cabbages at you on the streets, and they burn down your home.

You're left alone in the world, with no friends or house, and a hell of a lot of cabbages. But lucky for you, Margerie, the half-naked 50 year old chick from jail, has just been released from jail and is offering a very naked shoulder for you to cry on. :wink:

I wish I could turn invisible...

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Wish granted!!!

One night while you are asleep you feel a weird tingling feeling; you're turning invisible!!!

You find many great uses for your new power; sneaking food, and even watching your crush in the bathroom!!! :P

But one day while watching your latest guy, the power wears off and he sees you.

BUSTED!!!

I wish that I could have a smimming pool full of chocolate :P

Wish granted!

You and paul go on loads of road trips around the world and spontaniously get married in Las Vegas but when you and paul are on your way to your honeymoon destination (Paris- the city of love :wub::P ) you crash and Paul dies :( .

I wish I had a pink laptop :rolleyes:

Wish granted!

You win a pink laptop while out shopping (good colour choice by the way)

You set it all up use it once. While your out someone a robber comes into your home. You come home and find the only think taken was your new pink laptop...

I wish i had a money tree... (a tree that grows money all the time) :)

Archived