Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

Woah... that is a weird request that I know nothing about. *shrugs* here goes..

Wish granted! For a split second the world rotates the wrong way and times goes back to the day where that stupid a*** in a suit shook hands with his colleagues and signed the deal where they made the RIDICULOUS decision to merge networks and cancel shows. The world spins back and we're back on 12th May 2008 and there are two seperate networks! But it turns out that in order to keep going these networks had to get sponsored by David Hasselhoff. The terms of the agreement are that he has a major role in 5 of each network's top shows - which include your favourites. So David Hosselhoff has replaced your favourite character, and has also totally butchered the script and everything you liked about the shows.

I wish that I ace my exams.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that I ace my exams.

Wish granted! You pass your exams with full marks and it's deemed that you're some kind of genius, so scientists take you to do tests on you all day and all night, and you get really bored and irritated with your new life.

I wish that I had a pet penguin.

Archived