Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

I wish I was a cold-blooded murderer

I wish that I could destroy humanity

Should I be scared?

Of me? Nah, I’m harmless...unless you meet me on a Sunday... then I might bite :ph34r::P

Wish granted.

You remembered to buy "Light Surrounding You" by Evermore. But then you realize that the song is crap and you don’t like it anymore and realize that you just spent money on crap. And that’s kind of depressing.

I wish that my school burnt down (no one got hurt) and I didn’t have to go to school for two weeks :D

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ :lol: I don't bite but I'm not happy on Sunday evenings.

Wish granted!

You don't have to go to school for 2 weeks. You can relax and enjoy yourself. But then your principal says you'll have to go to school for 2 more weeks in the summer to catch up on the classes you missed. And going to school in the summer would suck, especially when everyone else is on holiday.

I wish I had time to go shopping.

^ :lol: I don't bite but I'm not happy on Sunday evenings.

Wish granted!

You don't have to go to school for 2 weeks. You can relax and enjoy yourself. But then your principal says you'll have to go to school for 2 more weeks in the summer to catch up on the classes you missed. And going to school in the summer would suck, especially when everyone else is on holiday.

I wish I had time to go shopping.

Wish granted!

All of a sudden you realise you have time to go shopping and make your way to the mall where you spend most of the day on a massive spending spree. Eventually you realise that if you buy any more things you can't carry it back home, so you decide to call it a day and head towards the exit. You reach out to open the door and make your way out but you realise that the door is stuck and that you can't open it. You try all the other exits and realise that none of them open. You find yourself stuck in the mall for the night .

I wish I could invent a time machine :D

Wish granted.

You remembered to buy "Light Surrounding You" by Evermore. But then you realize that the song is crap and you don’t like it anymore and realize that you just spent money on crap. And that’s kind of depressing.

No offense, but I think I'd know in advance of buying it whether I think the song was crap, and the only reason it might depress me is the fact that it's permanently connected in my mind with the memory of Sally getting stabbed. Nice try though.

I wish I could invent a time machine :D

Wish granted.

You go back in time and accidentally prevent your parents from meeting. You cease to exist. (I came close to using a Futurama reference there before realising why it didn't work.)

I wish the Will and Grace DVDs had a subtitle track for the hearing impaired.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish the Will and Grace DVDs had a subtitle track for the hearing impaired.

Wish granted!

The Will and Grace DVDs now have a subtitle track for the hearing impaired. You really want to watch these DVDs but then you realise your DVD player doesn't work anymore and someone stole your laptop.

I wish it was summer in Belgium.

Wish granted!

The Will and Grace DVDs now have a subtitle track for the hearing impaired. You really want to watch these DVDs but then you realise your DVD player doesn't work anymore and someone stole your laptop.

I wish it was summer in Belgium.

Wish Granted!

Belgium has the coldest summer ever, with temperatures never going above freezing.

I wish that I could meet Stephanie Chaves-Jacobsen.

• 2 months later...

*wakes game up*

Wish granted! You are now face to face with Stephanie Chaves-Jacobsen, but she doesn't like you much. So it's a waste of wish. That's depressing.

I wish I had my own car which is pretty, has a working engine, never gets into crashes, never gets broken into and is my personal slave.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish granted.

You accidentally leave the car unlocked with the keys in the engine. Someone drives off with it.

I wish I could meet a nice single, decent, good looking, pleasant fireman (who doesn't die in a fire) who falls for me, and I fall for him. (with no ex girlfriends/wives/lovers/children to cause problems).

Wish Granted!

You have met a nice single, decent, good looking, pleasant fireman (who doesn't die in a fire) who falls for me, and I fall for him. (with no ex girlfriends/wives/lovers/children to cause problems).

He drowns, somehow. Possibly on your wedding day.

I wish I had been wearing my hearing aids when I was watching Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day last night. I missed a lot of the jokes that might have improved my somewhat jaded attitude toward it.

Wish granted! You go back in time somehow and remember to wear your hearing aids when you were watching Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day although the jokes were all terrible and made absoloutley no sense - leaving you wishing you had left them at home, giving you a worse attitude towards it.

I wish that The WB and UPN networks in America never merged to form The CW as it cancelled so many great TV shows (and ruined others)

Archived