Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

Wish granted. You are now on Home and Away an evil terrorist who goes on an evil massacre with a machine gun.

But one night when you are holding hostages, you end up shooting yourself in the arm, and you kill Brad... Now Summer Bay wants revenge on you for killing the principal...

I wish I dated Kate Ritchie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish granted

You are dating Kate Ritchie. Everything is going really well until you accidentally push her of the pier on a romantic night to the beach. She is never found. The whole of Australia and other countries with Home and Away are fuming, so are the people at Home and Away. You better hope she comes back.

(This will never happen, I hope!!)

I wish Brad and Sally would get married :wub:

(This will never happen, I hope!!)

Don't feel alone!

Okay, wish granted Sally and Brad get married and they couldn't be happier. But then one night when Sally is walking on the beach she sees Flynn! He's back from the dead and he's evil and he wants to break Sally and Brad up...

I wish Robbie and Tasha came back.

Wish Granted

Robbie and Tasha come back. Everyone is so happy to see them. But they soon find out that they have turned evil and are here to destroy the bay. (They must have mde friends with Momma Rose :lol:) They end up making everyone in Summerbay miserable and depressed. Causing everyone to flee. They change Summerbay to 'Hunterbay' which becomes a lonley ghost town.

I wish Flynn came back (somehow!!)

Wish Granted!

It turns out Flynn wasn't really dead and had a good year-long nap! :lol: Though something about Flynn has changed. After having a near death experience, he realizes how short life is and wants to do things he has only dreamed of, and becomes one of Home and Away's most notorious villians. Why was he notorious you ask? He was responisble for the death of Brad! Good old Flynn is back for good! :)

I wish Max would return.

Wish Granted!

Max returns, everyone is very surprised to see him. Although something has changed about him, infact he stays in all day. No-one goes round to his house much because he never answered. People thought he was rude. One day Alf decided to take a visit, to see him, but he never comes back. It turns out that Max is a Vampire. And Summerbay is DOOMED!!

I wish I could control the Weather in England

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Wish granted. You are now on Home and Away an evil terrorist who goes on an evil massacre with a machine gun.

But one night when you are holding hostages, you end up shooting yourself in the arm, and you kill Brad... Now Summer Bay wants revenge on you for killing the principal...

I wish I dated Kate Ritchie

I kill Brad?? No! Unfair! Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

'I wish I could control the Weather in England'- wish granted!

You decide to give England some nice sunshine but soon you get used to the warmth and the bright days and you make it get sunnier and sunnier until everyone is getting sunburnt and some even start to melt!

I wish I could get served a meal by Colleen.

Wish granted! Colleen not only serves you a meal, but does it with a smile on her face! She's in a good mood today, and tells you all about it. A few hours later, she forgots to serve you your food, and it's cold by now, but atleast you were served by Colleen! :)

I wish Jade turned out to be the real Sutherland...

Archived