Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Your wish has been granted!

Two weeks ago you and your newly wed husband Peter move in together and everything seems to be going along fine....until........You get a mysterious phone call -it's from Eve! She tells you that Summer Bay has to pay! And that she's coming to get you! You hang up the phone and walk upstairs. Should you tell Peter? You force yourself to say no, he is having a hard time at work afterall, and that would be the last thing he needs to hear. As you walk into your bedroom you hear a crash from the window and you are blind folded and stabbed to death....Maybe you should have told Peter after all..........

I wish that Brad would marry me!

Wish Granted

You become a superstar! But one night when you are singing your voice breaksdown! You are no longer a good singer and a terrible sound comes ou of your mouth for the rest of the night, you can never be a singer again!

I wish a million pound just appeared in front of me :P

Wish granted

A million pounds appear in front of you and you can't believe your eyes. You reach out to touch the money... it's real! You pick it up and go shopping. The first thing you buy is a new outfit and you decide to wear it immediately. You are in a busy mall when the clock hits 12 and the money disappears again... and along with it everything you bought... even the outfit you are wearing...

I wish the writers of Home and Away would give Tony a storyline.

Sally will dedicate more of her time to Pippa. Both Sally and Pippa couldn't be happier. Sally later decides Summer Bay may not be the best place for her to grow up. So the two of them leave Summer Bay forever. May they have a wonderful life together! Brad is upset at Sally's sudden decision, and turns evil like Josh West did before him. The fans might not be happy, but atleast you know that she will be with Pippa more often!

I wish I ruled the world!

• 2 weeks later...

You become ruler of the world. It starts of quite easy, but then it becomes much much harder than you thought. You become flooded with paper work, signing laws, answering letters and much more. Soon the world is in ruins, and everyone, somehow leaves earth in fleets of spaceships, leaving you the only one on earth, with no hope of leaving. :(

I wish I could have a Golden Retriever

• 1 month later...

Wish granted! You have a Golden Retriever (lovely dogs, I had one)

and you couldn't be happier... But one then you have to go out for the day and you've heard rumours of snakes in your neighbourhood so you lock the dog in the house... when you get back, he has chewed on everything in your room, including an important assignment you had to do!

I wish I could be a writer on Home and Away.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Wish granted!

You are now the Home and Away script writer.You make a few good episodes, well, you think they are good. What is happening? Why are all the ratings going down? You just made the worst script writer for Aussie televison ever.

I wish I was on Home and Away as an evil terrorist who goes on an evil massacre with a machine gun. Lol.

Archived