Corrupted Wish

Guest Nicom

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Your wish has been granted! angelgirl has been thrown into hell. You're happy 'cos it means that Zoe and Drew can be together. But, then you start to miss having angelgirl on BttB, 'cos obviously there's no internet or fun things in hell.

I wish I didn't have to take AS exams in January.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your wish has been granted.

You wake up one morning to find that you are now just over 6 foot & you have legs like a super model. All your friends are so jealous & all those meanies that bullied you are scared of you. You find out that being so tall has one major drawback- Your boyfriend has dumped you because you are so much taller than him & he's embarrassed to be seen with you in public as all his mates are laughing at him & slagging him off!

I wish I had a magical power!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Granted! You have a magical power of reading peoples thoughts. One day in school just before doing a test, you read the teacher's mind. You have the answers! Too bad the teacher was marking yesterdays test paper and you got them mixed up with the questions from today's test!

I wish I could be Eve Jacobsen and Tracey Thompson's evil accomplice!

• 2 weeks later...

Wish granted - you are now Eve and Tracey's accomplice and everything is fine and dandy - you have a ball ruining people's lives... Until they force you to kill Brad! You do this with tears in your eyes and when you turn around, Peter and Jack are standing behind you and you are arrested. The judge sentences you to go and live with Mumma Rose!

I wish I could be a fairy.

I wish I could be a fairy.

Your wish is granted, you becoming a fairy and have lots of fun, but theres no HAA in fairyland so you fly to a persons house to watch and get caught and taken to top sercet labs to expreiment on.

I wish Rocco and me were a happy, non cheating, non flamable couple.

Archived