Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay finally I decided to update. Sorry for the wait. This chapter is longer than usual

What happened between Martha and Jack ages ago, does not get revealed this chapter (don’t hate me lol). It will be soon, like in 2 or 3 chapters, but don’t count on that, because I should really learn to shorten my chapters, but I keep going on about things that aren’t even important

Anyways thank you for the comments, feel free to pm me or annoy me to update, because I do forget and get lazy. Also there is a small flashback in there, don’t get it confused with the song

Enjoy

Chapter 10:

Jack just stood there unable to talk; he looked down at Martha’s hand that was placed on his. How did she make him forget everything so easily, when he didn’t want to be around her, she was there. He quickly looked away, pulling his arm away from her.

“Why are you here” he said not bothering to look at her, pretending to not be interested.

She looked up at him, she could see that she had hurt him, he was always so good at trying to hide it, but not this time. Jack would normally be laughing and joking with her, but now he was different, it hurt her to see him like this, when she knew that she had caused the pain.

“I’m sorry” she whispered, getting lost in his gaze. Jack still didn’t turn to face her, he couldn’t look at her right now. He didn’t understand why Martha was being like this, what happened was in the past, Jack had gotten past it, but Martha still held it against him, he wished she would just forget and move on from it. He wanted it to just be him and Martha like they were.

“I’ve been a bitch” Martha spoke up again, realizing Jack wouldn’t say anything, to her surprise he turned and looked at her. His eyes full of hurt.

“I’m sorry about last night, actually I’m sorry about these past few weeks, I don’t know what’s been happening with me” she continued to talk.

“Ok” was all Jack replied, he didn’t know what to say. Martha looked away, so this was how it felt being rejected, Jack had joked around with her all the time and all she did was shut him out, not realizing how much it actually got to him.

“Martha” he began. “I don’t know what’s going on anymore, I don’t know what you are thinking or feeling” Jack let out a sigh “You keep changing you mind” he added. He just wanted to get over her, she had made it clear that she didn’t want to be with him every time he tried she would reject him. Why couldn’t he get on with his life and forget her?

“These past few weeks have been crazy” she admitted, smiling at him, Jack smiled lightly back at her, this was why he just couldn’t give up; he loved her too much, to let her out of his life.

“Last night, I don’t know what happened, you were just there and it seemed like it-“ Martha tried to finish but Jack cut her in.

“You don’t have to explain, I get it alright, if you want me to stay away I will, I’ll do it if it makes you happy” Jack told her. Martha tried to hold back her tears, he was willing to do anything for her.

“A couple of months ago, I knew I had no chance I stuffed up big time, but over these weeks things had changed, you were like you were before and I even thought there might have been another chance for us, that’s why I didn’t give up, I guess I was wrong” Jack explained to her.

Martha couldn’t say anything back, could she just admit it to Jack that she was still in love with him. “ I miss you, I miss how we were” Martha finally said as a tear fell down her cheek, she quickly wiped it away not wanting Jack to see.

Did she just say that? Jack thought to himself, no it couldn’t be he was dreaming. He couldn’t help but smile at the words Martha had just said. “I hate myself for this”

“You shouldn’t” Martha told him.

“If it wasn’t for my stupidity, it wouldn’t be like this. You would still be mine, who knows what could have happened by now, you may think that I don’t regret it but I do, I don’t know how I could have been stupid. I think about it every night, I ruined any chance I had with you, what kind of person does that” Jack asked.

Martha stayed quiet, she just wanted to forget the past maybe Jack was different now and plus nothing was left in Summer Bay reminding her of that. Right now she only wanted to be with Jack.

“ I can’t do this” she finally said. Jack looked down at his feet, Martha grabbed hold of his hand, but he pulled it away.

“It’s ok I understand” Jack replied.

“No I don’t think you do” Martha said picking up his hand again, she held onto the other one as well, moving closer to him, until he looked up.

What was she doing? Jack thought to himself.

“I can’t keep denying this anymore, I can’t keep pretending to everyone that I don’t like you, because I do Jack I’m crazy about you, your always on my mind, even when I’m sleeping. Nothing feels the same anymore, when I was with you it was different, I was happier. I miss waking up next to every morning and I miss you telling me how much you love me and then holding me like I was the only girl in the world” Martha sniffed, “You know what I miss everything about you” she replied, looking right at him, her eyes shining with tears,

Jack couldn’t believe this was happening, She was standing right in front of him, admitting that she wanted to be with him and he couldn’t talk. Say something you idiot? Jack said to himself, he was about to open his mouth but the only thing that escaped was a smile, a smile that was impossible to turn into a frown.

“I want to be with you Jack” Martha replied smiling back at him.

“You’re serious?” Jack asked, he wanted to make sure he had heard the right thing. He thought he would never be able to be with Martha again.

Martha just nodded in response. Jack looked down at their joint hands then back at her, he couldn’t help but smile, words couldn’t describe what he was going through. He moved one of his hands away from Martha and placed it around her waist pulling her closer to him. Martha slowly brought her hands around his neck.

Jack used his spare hand to place a piece of hair behind her ear, slowly running his thumb across her cheek. This was why Martha loved him, Jack didn’t just use her, he actually loved her and cared about her,

He moved closer until their noses were touching. “I can’t believe this is happening” he told her.

“Me neither” she replied smiling, they were so close together that Martha could feel his hot breath, she tightened his grip, being with Jack was what she wanted its what made her happy, she couldn’t deny that anymore,

He leaned in closer capturing her lips for a kiss. It had being so long since this had happened, sure they had shared a kiss last night but this one felt different, Jack knew once it was over that she would still be here, she would want to be with him. Martha ran her hands up and down his back trying to get in closer.

Jack pulled away slowly, their hand still attached, “Your actually mine, none else’s but mine” Jack smiled to himself, it was just like a dream.

“I’m all yours” she smiled back.

Now nothing can take you away from me.

We’ve been down that road before,

But that's over now.

You keep me coming back for more

“What made you change your mind?” Jack asked.

“I don’t know, I realized I couldn’t keep on pretending anymore, I just want to be with you and nothing was stopping me” she explained to him. Jack held onto her hand as he walked her over to the couch. He sat down pulling her on his lap.

Now, nothing could change what you mean to me.

There's a lot that I could say

But just hold me now,

Cause our love will light the way.

“Come here” he said wrapping his hands around her, this time he was going to make sure everything was perfect and he was never going to make the same mistake again, he couldn’t loose her again it would hurt too much.

Martha placed her head on his chest; it had reminded her of a moment she would never forget…..

“Come here” he said opening his arms. Martha fell into his arms as Jack gripped her tightly. He fell back onto the sand as Martha rested her hand on his chest. This felt nice, she had everything she wanted right here.

After everything they had been through they ended up together.

Baby you're all that I want.

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finding it hard to believe

We're in heaven.

DJ Sammy - Heaven

YAY you updated lol that was sooo great i CANNOT beleive you still didnt tell us what happened, but in that it was kinda made out it was something different than cheating, damn it now im confused lol well i SERIOUSLY hope we dont have to wait that long for another chapter! lol and dont be lazy missy lol :P i knew the pming would work lol :P well i hoped lol :P cant wait for the update lol

GREAT CHAPTER!!!! :wub:

It will be soon, like in 2 or 3 chapters, but don’t count on that, because I should really learn to shorten my chapters, but I keep going on about things that aren’t even important

I do that! Lol.

Great chapter! I'm confused about Jack... I'm not sure if he did cheat now... maybe he didn't...

Confused? lol. Just tell us as soon as you can! Dying to know..

Update soon!

Archived