Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay! so don't hate me lol, i don't tell you what Jack did, but in the next chapter i do and i mean it this time lol :D . There is a small flashback in this chapter

Chapter 12:

Martha rolled over to her side, she couldn’t sleep, she had other things on her mind. Things that she wished she didn’t think about. She looked behind her seeing Jack was still there next to her. She stopped to look at him for a second sleeping peacefully. She then turned back to face the wall. She was feeling guilty and she didn’t know why.

She was happy to wake up next to Jack, but she couldn’t help but think of the other things. Had she rushed into this too early, it was only a few days ago that she had told her self that she would never go back to Jack and now here she was lying next to him. It’s not that it didn’t feel right, it did she wanted to spend every second she wanted with Jack, she really did love him. But she wasn’t quiet sure if she was over it.

When she had come to his house to apologize yesterday, she wasn’t expecting to get together with him, it had just happened. All day, the only thing she could think about was how it felt to be back with Jack again, she didn’t even stop to think why she hadn’t done this 5months ago, there was a good enough reason, but when it came down to yesterday she threw it all away to be with Jack.

She wanted to get over it and forget it, she was with Jack now and it didn’t matter. Maybe after all this time Jack had changed, but that didn’t stop Martha from feeling the insecurity they shared. How was she going to trust him not to do the same thing again?

She had no time to think about this yesterday and now that she had nothing else to do, it was on her mind again. She wished it would go away, she just wanted it to be her and Jack she didn’t want to think about the past.

How was she supposed to make this work when she was already having second thoughts? “No you want to be with him Martha, forget the past” she told herself. She didn’t want to ruin what she and Jack had right now. She rolled over and snuggled up to Jack, it helped her relax and not think about anything else besides Jack.

“Martha you ok?” Jack asked he had been watching her for the past five minutes, she seemed to be in deep thought and if anything was wrong he wanted to know.

Martha looked up away from Jack’s chest to realize he was looking straight back at her, she had thought he was sleeping. “Yeah I’m fine” she forced a smile, while wrapping her hands around him. Why was she doing this, she had agreed she wanted Jack back, she couldn’t be having second thoughts, she just couldn’t.

They stayed their lying in each others arms before Jack spoke.

“There’s something I want to talk to you about” he said turning to look at her. Martha was worried what did he want to talk to her about, she hoped it wasn’t what she was thinking.

“Yeah what is it?” Martha asked turning on her side looking at Jack. Jack picked up her hand and looked at her.

“It’s great to have you back, I still can’t believe you’re here” he told her, it had just started to sink in that they were back together, it had seemed like a dream. “I promise this time I won’t stuff it up” he smiled at her.

“Jac-“ Martha began but he cut her of. There was no way getting out of it, she had to listen.

“It won’t happen again, I promise, I actually now know what it feels like to loose you and I don’t ever want to be without you again” Jack told her.

Martha just smiled in return, unsure of what to say, was she supposed to tell him that she didn’t want to ever loose him again, when she wasn’t even sure what she wanted.

“I’m never letting you go” he told her, pulling her in closer. Martha closed her eyes, she hoped she didn’t ever let Jack go either, laying here with him made her forget everything but it was like that all the time, soon enough she was going to face reality. She wondered how Jack would feel when she told him, she wasn’t sure she still wanted to be with him, she didn’t even want to think about it, for now she would stay with him and hopefully after a amount of time she would get over it, so her and Jack could get on with their life’s.

“So I will see you later on” Jack said pulling her in. They had taken a walk down the beach, before Jack had to go to work. It really did help her get her mind of things, all now she was thinking was of Jack and how good he made her feel when they were together.

“Yep, give me a call when you finish” she replied, wrapping her hands around his neck, pulling him into a hug. He pulled away giving her a quick on the lips.

“I love you” he whispered onto her lips.

Martha hesitated for a second before replying. “I love you too” she told him smiling, it was true she did love him, but there were things she still had to work through, she had hope her and Jack would make it past this, she would eventually forget the past it was just her and Jack now no one else.

“Bye” he said letting go of her hand. Martha watched as he walked away, she would get past these thoughts she just needed time.

Once Jack was out of sight, Martha placed herself down onto the sand. She placed her head in her hands, why couldn’t she just forget it, it would be better for everyone. Why couldn’t she get on with her like it had been a long time ago, it wasn’t like Jack was still like that, he had promised her he would never hurt her and that he would never do it again, then why was she still thinking about it? When Jack had reassured her.

“Martha wait” Jack said grabbing hold of her, he pulled her in closer, not wanting to let her go, but he knew she would pull away, he had stuffed up. He had done something he would never imagine of doing.

“Let me go” Martha screamed, she couldn’t stand there with Jack’s arms around her, it made her feel things she didn’t want to. She just wanted him out of her life, she could never imagine he would do such a thing.

“Martha I’m sorry” Jack began as he reached out to her.

“Don’t touch me” Martha snapped at him. “Leave me alone” she screamed as she fell on the couch. Her eyes full of tears, she couldn’t even look at him anymore. Jack looked at Martha sitting on the couch, she looked so hurt and broken all because of him. He just wanted to hold her again, but he knew he couldn’t the more he tried to comfort her the more it hurt her. It would be best for them if he was to leave. Jack took one last look at Martha before walking out.

The next time Martha looked up, Jack was gone, he was out of her life, why had this happened, they were so in love.

“Mac” Tash tried again, trying to get her attention, she had been watching Martha for a couple of minutes she could see the tears coming out of her eyes. She wondered what was wrong.

“Yeah” Martha said, lifting her head and quickly wiping away her tears, hoping Tash would notice, that was one memory she wanted to forget but it wouldn’t just leave.

Tash held on to both of Martha’s hands as she closely studied her face, Martha looked away not wanting Tash to see her cry

“What’s wrong?” Tash tried again, hoping this time Martha would answer. Martha wasn’t able to answer, tears had over taken her. She couldn’t speak.

“Tash I can’t do this” Marta finally spoke, once she had controlled her tears, she needed to tell someone what was going on or she would turn crazy. “I can’t get over it” she added.

“Can’t get over what?” Tash asked confused, she was still unsure of why Martha had been crying. Martha was about to speak but Tash cut her in. “Ohhh” she said, remembering, how could this be happening. She had a feeling something was wrong. When she was about to leave for the city Martha didn’t want anything to do with Jack, but when she came back they were together.

“It still hurts” Martha told her honestly. Tash placed her hand around her best friend, how could someone like Martha go from being all happy to being like this.

“Martha why did you get together with him then” Tash wanted to know she was hesitated whether to ask her or not, incase she didn’t want to answer.

“I love him” Martha told Tash. “And I just wanted to be with him” she added. Tash nodded in response, it was obvious to everyone that both of them were in love.

“But I can’t forget what he has done, for a day I thought I was over It, but that was because I had Jack and I had forgotten all of it and this morning when I woke up I tried to forget it but I couldn’t the bad memories were there and it just kept flashing in my head” Martha explained.

“I want to forget it and move on, he makes me happy, but I can’t I don’t think I’ll ever trust him again, I can’t bring myself again to do that, I don’t want to get hurt” she added.

“Does Jack know you feel this way?” Tash wanted to know

“No and it’s going to stay that way” Martha replied. “He’s happy and he’s glad to have me back, I don’t want to go hurting him again and telling him I don’t want to be with him, because I do” she finished of.

“But you can’t keep doing this, Jack needs to know, how you feel, sure you want to be with him, but how could you be with someone who you don’t even trust, you kept telling me how you would never go back to him and make the same mistake” Tash replied, she was beginning to worry about Martha, she knew Jack would be broken if Martha was to tell him this. Over the past few months Jack hadn’t really been himself and he was missing Martha and now that he had her he wasn’t going to let her go easily.

“ I don’t know what to do” she told Tash.

“Well, first of all tell Jack you need more time that maybe you shouldn’t be together yet, tell him you need time to forget about it and move on from it, I’m sure he will understand” Tash said trying to help her.

“No I can’t Tash” she began “If I do that he would be pissed at me, he would think this means nothing to me that I’m just playing around with his head, We just go back together again, how would he feel if I just told him that I don’t want to be with him anymore” Martha explained.

“But you do want to be with him, but not now, tell him that” Tash tried again.

“I don’t know” Martha replied, unsure of what to do.

Yea, I know this may sound crazy but did he hit her...? Hmm, either that or he cheated, it's got to be one of them. Absolutely brilliant chapter, you're a great writer, and I really felt for Martha. :( Please update as soon as you can, I can't wait to finally find out! :)

AWW that was soooo sad poor martha

JTH IF YOU DNT EXPLAIN WHAT HE DID IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

lol poor jack you can tell hes really sorry and martha just keeps raking him over the coals lmao i heard my grandad say that the other night it cracked me up lol :P

well excellent chapter UPDATE ASAP (if you keep me waiting longer than a week i will annoy you!!) :P

xoxox

<3 Tiff

Archived