Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow finally I decided to write a chapter. This one is dedicated to Rachelle :D.

I think I need to update more often, it keeps getting worse and worse. Thanks to all the pms, sorry I didn’t update earlier. Anyways this chapter is kind of long

Enjoy

Chapter 11:

“Did you see that” Martha asked looking surprised at the TV, Jack on the other hand wasn’t paying much attention to the TV, he couldn’t ‘t stop looking at her, it would take him a lot of time to realize that she was actually his. It was like a dream come true, every night he would wish for this day and it had finally arrived, he was kind of surprised.

His arm was wrapped around her waist as they both lay on the couch. They hadn’t moved, Jack was afraid of letting her go, it had been so long since he had the chance to hold her in his arms. This time he was going to make sure he didn’t hurt her, he had gotten another chance and wasn’t going to ruin it.

He moved closer to her hugging her tightly, he placed his head closer to hers, still not looking away from her. He leaned closer giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Jack?” she tried again. She turned to face him, his eyes looking right back at her.

“Yeah” he asked snapping out of his thoughts.

“You weren’t even watching” Martha smiled back at him, she didn’t know why she hadn’t done this sooner, with Jack in her life she felt complete, she didn’t want anyone to take her away from this.

“I was” Jack replied moving her hair away from her eyes. “Just not the TV” he admitted giving her a smile. Martha moved closer, closing any space they had between them, she snuggled up to his chest, as Jack gave her a kiss on the head.

They both lay there together in silence, enjoying each other’s company. They both knew this is where they were supposed to be. Martha tilted her head so she was looking at Jack; she used her hands to cup his face leaning in for a kiss. He held her tighter as he replied to her kisses.

Martha pulled away smiling, satisfied with what they had shared.

“This is what I missed most” Martha said against his lips, only causing Jack to smile even more

“Me too, and now that your mine I get to do it whenever I want” he told her.

“Don’t be so sure” Martha joked moving away from him and looking away

“Hey, come back here” Jack said pulling her back in. “You’re not going anywhere” he added. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with her, it. At times like these he just wanted to hold her and never let her go.

Jack leaned closer in, sharing a passionate kiss. Martha placed her hands round him pulling him closer. Jack adjusted himself so that he was lying on top of her. He paused for a moment to look at her then leaned back in.

All of a sudden Martha pulled away, sitting up. “Oh my god” Martha said.

“What’s wrong” Jack asked her.

“I totally forgot, I promised Sally I would help cook dinner and….” She said looking at her watch “I’m already late, I must have lost track of time” she added.

“What? You have to go now” Jack asked shocked, he hadn’t planned on her leaving.

“Yeah sorry” she said leaning in and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “Bye” she added, she tried to get up, but Jack’s hands were around her waist and he didn’t let her go, instead her pulled her back towards him.

“Stay for 5 more minutes” he whispered in her ear.

“I can’t” Martha replied, she wished she could, but everyone would probably already be waiting for her at Sally’s.

“Please?” Jack tried again, as he began to place kisser on her neck. Martha stopped to think for a second, with Jack touching her like that she had no choice, 5 minutes couldn’t’ really hurt anyone.

She turned around and smiled at him. Jack smiled back as he pushed her down onto the couch.

“So am I going to guess or are you going to tell me?” Ric asked her. They had just finished dinner and Martha and Ric were sitting on the couch talking, while Cassie and Sally cleaned up. Martha was lucky, Sally was also running late for dinner so no one minded, she was glad she got to spend her time with Jack.

“I don’t know what your on about” she replied, the smile hadn’t left her face ever since she left Jack’s house.

“It’s a guy isn’t it, that’s why your all happy?” Ric tried again, he had never seen Martha like this.

“Could be” she smiled back. “Then again you don’t know” she teased him.

“Is it Jack?” Ric asked, Martha just smiled in return “It is, isn’t?” Ric laughed. He and everyone else knew how crazy Jack was about Martha, it was about time they had gotten together, but then again it wasn’t Ric’s choice to judge on how she felt about him, he wondered how she had all of a sudden forgotten what Jack did, just a couple of days ago, she was certain she didn’t love him. But for now that wasn’t important he was just glad to see Martha happy.

“So what if it is” Martha replied.

“Its official then, you two are back together” Ric announced.

“Yeah” Martha told him “He makes me happy” she added.

“I’m glad” Ric replied. He was about to say something when he was interrupted by Sally and Cassie walking over.

“So what are you to whispering about?” Sally asked.

“Nothing” Martha replied. Ric couldn’t help but laugh; he wondered how long Martha and Jack would last this time.

Martha entered the diner, the next morning where she was meeting up with Jack, she couldn’t wait to see him, it hadn’t even been a day yet and she already missed him. She was happy about Tash and Robbie coming back, who had been in the city for the past couple of days. She wanted to know how it went.

“Oh my god, Tash” she said running over and giving her a hug, then moving over to hug Rob.

“Hey” they both smiled as Martha sat opposite to them.

“So how was it?” she asked.

“Great, actually it was the really goog, we got a chance to catch up with old friends and it was nice seeing them again” she told Martha.

“Oh and Martha, Dean said hi” Robbie added.

“Really how is he these days?” Martha asked, she remembered Dean quiet well, they had gone to school together, before he left to go to the city.

“He’s great; he also said if you ever in the city, to come and visit him, he would love to see you” Tash told her. Martha just smiled back at her friends, she was so glad to have them back.

“So what’s been happening while we were away?” Robbie questioned her, Martha was about to reply, but saw Jack coming their way.

“Hey you two, long time no see “he joked smiling at both of them. He then turned around to Martha and leaned down giving her a soft kiss on the lips. He took a seat next to her, placing his hand around her.

“What do we have here” Tash asked amazed, she had never thought she would see this when she came back.

“Wow guys” Robbie replied. “About time” he added smiling.

“Breakfast coming right up” Irene said placing two plates in front of Robbie and Tash. Martha turned to face Jack giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Couldn’t wait to see you” Jack whispered in her ear so that only she could hear.

“Me too” Martha replied resting her head on his shoulder.

Tash looked up at the new happy couple. Sure she was happy for them, but how did Martha manage to change her mind so quickly, when she was here last time Martha didn’t want anything to do with Jack.

Aww! How cute.

Almost too cute.. hmmm...

Too much information about this Dean guy. It's a bit suspicious... Or, it could be your irrelevant rambling. lol. We need to think of a name for that club..

Update SOON! I shall be bugging you until you do. :)

Archived