Guest Jacksthehottest

Story Title: Something About You

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Jack and Martha + others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: No

Summary: Martha and Jack were perfect 6 months ago, a mistake from Jack had changed all that, will they ever be the same as they were before.

So i finally deicded to post it, i want be updated this one as often but i'll see how it goes. Ok well Kim lives with Jack and its compleltey different from anything on the show, it has nothing to with what's going on now. The way Jack and Martha met is completley different.

The song I used was I’m not Missing You by Stacie Orrico. In the middle of the chapter there is also a quick flash back, I only used it to establish what it was like before. I’m not going to be writing a flashback for every chapter or putting music in it, I only put it in this chapter coz I needed it.

Enjoy

Chapter 1

She slowly makes her way, down to her place, the place that she had shared with someone months ago. But now it was just hers no one else’s, she had no one to comfort her like he used to. She had no one to tell how much they loved her. It was different.

Sure she was grateful for the many things in life that had happened to her. She had mad two best friends Tash and Robbie, without them she would be nothing, they were always there to cheer her up and when times got hard, they would be first arriving at her doorstep.

Then there was Ric and Alf, her only family in the Bay. She saw Alf as a father figure and he always knew what to tell her. Ric was more like a brother than a cousin, she loved to hang around with him and he was the kind of guy Martha could tell anything to and he wouldn’t judge her.

Her life couldn’t have gotten better. With her family and friends there, but still it wasn’t right, it wasn’t right not having him around to be with her.

Been through just about everything that I could go through

When it comes to relationships

Don't know what I was missing or why I ain't listen

Made a promise never to settle

Why didn't I keep it?

Cause I hated the heartbreak

Crying and cheating, the fooling around

But things for the past 5months have been so different, waking up without him, not being able to tell him how she felt and when she wanted to cry he wasn’t there to pick her up in his arms and hold her tight, just like he always did.

One thing she was certain of was, that she couldn’t go back to him, she wasn’t going to let herself get dragged into any kind of relationship. She had been through so much and having her heartbroken so many times wasn’t the way she wanted to spend her life.

It's a shame in a way cause

I feel that I may not ever find the right one for me

Did I leave him, is he right in front of my face oh

Will my true love ever be?

Why would I go on a search again

When I know what the end will be

What good is love when it keeps on hurting me?

She placed herself down on the sand in her spot. It was surrounded by rocks, a place where no one could see her and no one would know what she was doing. She had actually tried to stay away from it, because all it did was bring her back the good memories, the ones that she wanted to forget.

No I can't be with you

Cause I'm scared felt like I was falling when you left me

I can't keep going through life

But no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t let them go, she couldn’t let the memories go even if they brought her more hurt.

I'm not missing you

I'm not going through the motions

If only she hadn’t been so dumb and gotten with him in the first place, why did she ever fall in love with him? What was so special about him?

The way he touched her and kissed her, the way he smiled was enough to make her go weak. He was so perfect in every way.

5months ago she couldn’t imagine her life without him, but soon as the days went past, it had gotten easier and now she was even being civil to him. Not for the sake of her but for the sake of her friends. Wherever Robbie and Tash went, he did as well. He always seemed to be around her.

I'm not missing

I'm not missing you

The way he teased her, she wanted to run back to him, tell him how much she missed him and how much she wanted him to hold her, to stop the pain

If she was ever going to get rid of him she would probably have to move away from him. He wasn’t going to give up, he knew how she felt about him and that she still wanted him.

She could even remember the memories of her and him. It was perfect. The day on her birthday was the one memory she would never forget she would keep it forever with her……..

“Jack there’s something I want to tell you” she told him. Jack smile now dropped, was there something wrong. “Don’t worry it’s not bad, well I don’t think it is” she added. giving him a slight push, she managed to get a laugh out of Jack.

“You have wanted me for a long time now and I made a huge mistake for not giving in before, I now know that, I see what I have been missing out on” she told him.

“I could have told you that” Jack smirked at her. Martha let out a loud laugh, Jack wasn’t very good at being serious but when he was he was the sweetest.

“Anyways” Martha continued. “I have come to realize something” Martha began, she really wasn’t sure how Jack would react would he run away or would he stay with her. One thing she knew was that she needed to tell him and he needed to know this.

“That I love you” she finished of. She looked at Jack, who didn’t even blink. She was unsure if this was good or bad, he didn’t reply, he just continued to stare at her.

No words could explain what he was going through right now, ever since he had known Martha he had only dreamed about this moment he couldn’t believe he was right here and it was happening.

“Jack please say something?” Martha pleaded; his silence had gone on for a few moments longer. Maybe Jack didn’t love her back, maybe he wasn’t serious in having a real relationship, maybe he only wanted fun. Martha began to pull away from him. But Jack stopped her, he brought her hands back into his and smiled at her.

“I love you too” he replied, he watched as Martha’s grin became uncontrollable. She threw her hands around him hugging him tightly. She pulled away slowly, still looking right back at him..

“I may not be good at this stuff, telling you how I feel I mean” Jack began, Martha could see that he was nervous, but she couldn’t help but think that he looked cute.

“Even if I was good at this stuff, I don’t think words could explain how I feel about you” he smiled at her.

“I wanted this for a long time and now that I finally have you things couldn’t get any better” he finished of.

Martha couldn’t do anything but smile he was so sweet and the fact that he had felt the same way was even better.

“Come here” he said opening his arms. Martha fell into his arms as Jack gripped her tightly. He fell back onto the sand as Martha rested her hand on his chest. This felt nice, she had everything she wanted right here.

Her head was telling her what to do and she was glad she was listening; he had managed to hurt her possibly more than any other guy. If the right guy was going to come to Summer bay she would make an exception, but somehow he just didn’t seem to pass.

She tried to convince her self that she was better of with out him and that she wasn’t missing him. It was working so far, even if he was always around, she had managed to control her self

She felt as two hands wrapped around her pulling her closer. The guy placed his lips over her neck and began giving her kisses. Martha was finding it hard to pull away; these were those things that she couldn’t resist.

He moved his hands around her body, while pushing her closer in. Martha closed her eyes letting the feeling of trying to forget him, float away. Only good thoughts came in. She did miss him, everything about him.

She snapped out of it pulling her self away from him. She tuned around to face him, with a frustrated look on her face.

“How many times have I told you not to do that” she snapped at him, only causing him to smile.

“C’mon Martha lighten up you love it” he replied as he moved one of his hands to pull her closer in. But Martha managed to get away.

“Jack I’m serious don’t” she told him. “Don’t touch me, don’t feel me, don’t kiss me don’t do any of it” Martha snapped

“Why because your afraid that you might give in?” Jack asked. Martha couldn’t believe this guys guts, he just wouldn’t give up. Martha let out a loud sigh and turned around stomping away to the beach.

Jack began to run after her, he wasn’t going to let her get away, he knew she wanted him, and he had a good feeling about this, maybe one day it would all pay of.

“Alright I’m sorry” he said to her as he caught up, he wasn’t really sorry but he knew that’s what she wanted to hear.

“Jack no your not, I know when your lying” Martha replied that was true she had known Jack for a long time, and she could sense when he was lying.

“Ok, so what I want you is that a crime?” Jack asked as they both stopped walking. He knew what Martha’s answer would be; he just wished she would say something different.

“We are not talking about this Jack” she said walking off.

Please tell me what you think so far :D

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is brilliant. Fantastic writing. Intriguing plot line. I can't wait to see what happens! I loved the fact that the chapter was so long :D Please please update as soon as you possibly can (even though I know I'm not one to talk :P ).

Archived