Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My updating has gotten really bad, I hardly have any time to write, but since it’s the weekend I managed to write a chapter. Just to let you know all this early chapters are nothing that serious, obviously nothing that interesting happens.

Anyways here’s the next chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter 3:

“Wow this place is amazing” Martha said as she got out of the car, she looked around noticing nothing was around her, it was just trees and bush. She loved places like these, where there was peace and quiet and no one would be able to disturb them. Even though it was already 6 o’clock and getting dark, she could still see the surroundings.

She was worried about spending so much time with Jack, she would normally try and stay away from him but right now she wasn’t able to do this because they would be sleeping in the same house. One thing she was grateful about was that they weren’t sharing a room.

She knew Jack would tease her, but she just needed to stay away, it was starting to get to her and she didn’t want to make the mistake of being with him again.

“I know and it’s so quiet” Robbie said from behind her. Martha picked up her bag that she had packed for the night. Tash was already inside.

Jack slowly walked in and noticed how small the house really did look. His thoughts were distracted as Martha caught his eyes and she was laughing. Jack followed her eyes and she was looking down at the couch. Jack couldn’t help but smile either; he had no idea how he was supposed to fit on there.

Martha made her way over to her room, it was quite far away from Robbie’s and Tash’s room because it was only a spare, but she wasn’t about to complain. She slowly opened the door, noticing the room was pretty big; it had a double bed and a couple of shelves.

“Nice bed” he whispered in her ear. She knew who it was, no one stood so close to her like Jack did. She turned around to face him.

“Better than your couch” she smirked at him. She was feeling weird standing so close to him, her eyes trailed until they caught his eyes, they kept looking at each other for a couple of seconds, before Martha shook her head and forgetting all the thoughts, she made her way over to the bed and sat down. Jack followed her slowly behind with his hands placed in his pockets.

“You’re not really going to let me sleep on the couch are you?” Jack asked. “Let’s just share” he suggested to her.

“Not a chance Jack” she replied smiling at him, no mater how much he pleaded her it wasn’t going to happen.

“How am I meant to sleep on the couch?” Jack then asked her. Martha shrugged her shoulders.

“I don’t know Jack you work it out” Martha replied.

“Wouldn’t it be easier if I just slept there” he said pointing to the bed. “It’s not like we haven’t slept together before” he smirked at her. He looked straight back at Martha and she was giving him a glare.

“Not that we would be sleeping together just next to each other” Jack laughed trying to make it better.

“I’m pretty tired” Tash told Robbie as she sat her self up from where she was laying. “I might head of to bed”. She added. They had arrived here pretty late and had no time to go outside and explore the surrondings.

“Yeah I might go as well” Robbie said standing up, he helped Tash up as well.

“Goodnight” Tash smiled both at Martha then at Jack.

“Night” they both replied.

Martha watched as Robbie and Tash made their way over to the bedroom, she was pretty tired herself, she hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before. She was also lying on the couch Jack was supposed to sleep on.

“I might head of to bed, I’m pretty tired as well” she told Jack standing up. Jack also stood up from where he was sitting.

“Ok then” he replied, how was he supposed to sleep on a small couch, he knew that he would be awake all night thinking about Martha, he couldn’t possibly fall asleep when Martha was in the same house.

Martha made her way towards her bedroom, but before she opened the door, she turned around to face Jack.

“Sleep well” she laughed at him. Jack looked at her smiling.

“You too” he replied sarcastically.

Martha walked into her bedroom, quickly getting changed. She looked around for her bag, but couldn’t find it. She remembered packing it, maybe she had left it out there. She slowly opened the door and made her way over to where the kitchen was, looking everywhere for it. She noticed Jack trying to get comfy on the couch, his legs were hanging out on the side, and he kept rolling over. Could she really let him sleep there?.

“What are you looking for?” Jack asked her as he rolled over to face her.

“My bag have you seen it?” Martha asked him as she searched behind the couch.

“Is that it over there” Jack said pointing to where the door was.

“Yep” Martha replied as she walked over and grabbed it. “Thanks” she added. She then took one last look at him, he was trying to get to sleep, but was failing.

She walked over to him standing in front.

“C’mon get up” she said grabbing his hand, she had told herself she wasn’t going to share the same bedroom as Jack, but he wasn’t going to get any sleep on there.

“Where are we going?’ Jack asked, he knew well where Martha was taking him, he just wanted to hear it from her, he couldn’t help but smile at her. Martha didn’t reply she just kept dragging him towards the bedroom.

“This should be fun” Jack told her as he realized they were heading for the bedroom. Martha dropped his hand and turned around to look at him. Just because they were staying in the same bed, didn’t mean anything was going to happen and Martha was going to make sure of it.

“Just joking” he smiled at her.”Relax” he added, as he patted her shoulder.

Please tell me what you think?

Archived