Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, here is a new chapter i finally got around to writing one. I don't think it needs a warning but i will put it up anyway, in case it does. Enjoy

WARNING: Some parts may not be suitable for younger readers

Chapter 4:

Martha slowly followed Jack into the room, she didn’t know why she was doing this, it would be hard for her, but when she was around Jack she didn’t think, she just did what was best for her at that moment. She could see the smile on Jack’s face; she couldn’t help but smile back.

“What’s funny?” Jack asked turning around, realizing her smile.

“Nothing” she replied still smiling.

She climbed into bed slowly, lying on her side, and switching of the lamp, not that she would get any sleep, just thinking of him next to her kept her awake. Jack placed himself down beside her, he reached out to touch her, wrapping his hand around her waist pulling her closer. Martha, bit her bottom lip, she knew this would be hard. She moved Jack’s hand away and turned to face him.

“Don’t even think about it” she told him, even if it seemed to Jack like she was joking, she couldn’t get anymore serious, if he wasn’t doing these things everything would be fine. “You are to stay on your side of the bed” she told him smiling.

“Fine” Jack replied, turning around so that he was lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Why did things have to turn out like this, all it took was one night to change his whole life forever. If he hadn’t stuffed up, Martha could have been in his arms right now. He knew Martha had her reasons for not wanting to be with him, but he also knew how she felt, even though she would never tell him. It felt weird being in the same bed with her, he had realized how much he had missed it, it was a complete different situation but the feeling was still there.

Martha was turned around on her side, facing her back towards Jack. She didn’t’ know how longer she could keep this, 5months without having him touch her or hold her. Sometimes she thought, she was being harsh, but when the memories came flashing back, she knew it was nothing that he didn’t deserve. She knew talking about it wouldn’t help, especially to Jack, she would probably cry in front of him.

Jack let out a sigh,, forgetting that Martha was probably asleep next to him, but to his surprise she turned around.

“Can’t sleep?’ she asked him.

“Nope” he replied simply.

She watched as a smile appeared on his face, how did he mange to do this to her? She thought to herself, just looking at him, made her forget everything and she would even question herself why they were apart.

“This is nice” he told her; as he slowly brought his hand up to her cheek stroking it slowly, Martha couldn’t do anything but look right back at him. She couldn’t think, not when he was touching her like that, it made her feel special and she knew no one would ever love her as much as Jack did.

Jack slowly leaned forward, he knew what Martha was like now. He moved closer until their lips met. Martha didn’t try to push him of; she didn’t even try to move. Jack moved over so that he was lying on top of her. Martha wrapped her hands around him pushing him down closer. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, but right now those thoughts weren’t going through her mind. Jack slowly pulled away, as his lips made their way onto her neck, placing soft kisses there.

He pulled away; looking down at her, Martha opened her eyes looking up at him as well. She saw as a smile grew on Jack’s face, he had waited for this moment for 5months and now that he had experienced it he wanted more, but he didn’t want to push her into doing anything she didn’t want to, Martha may not have told him, but she was in no position to speak.

He slowly rolled over, resting his head on the pillow. Martha followed him moving on top, she leaned down again, as they shared another kiss. Jack didn’t know what was going on, a couple of minutes she was completely different, not that he was complaining.

“I missed this” she told him against his lips, it had hit her, she knew what she was doing, but couldn’t seem to pull away.

“Me too” he replied wrapping his hands around her. Martha rested her head on his chest. It felt so right, so perfect and protected; it was juts like she used to feel. She noticed as a tear fell down onto her cheek, she knew this would happen. She wanted him so badly, but couldn’t have him, she wouldn’t let herself.

“Why do I fee like this?” she asked him as he tightened his grip around her. He kissed the top of her head. Martha couldn’t do anything but just lay there, it felt right and she didn’t want to move.

“It’s not your fault I’m the idiot” Jack replied, he knew what Martha was talking about and he hated to see her like this, when he knew he had caused the pain. He knew she was hurting about it, but she had never told him, she would just ignore him.

“Why did you do it, why Jack, I hate you for it” she replied, she couldn’t wipe away the tears she didn’t want to let go of Jack; she wanted to say there forever.

“I’m sorry” he said lifting her head up, he used his thumb to wipe away her tears, he hated seeing her cry it broke his heart. He wanted to make things better, but he knew that would probably be impossible.

“I would take it back, all of it. If I could have things go back to normal, I would do anything Martha” he told her. Martha didn’t reply she just placed her back on his chest, trying block out the words as they didn’t mean anything, but she couldn’t she wanted to hear them.

“I may act like it didn’t affect me but it did, loosing you it was the worst thing in my life and I want it back, I want you back” he said as her stroked her hair. “Moments like these I miss the most, you know I don’t care where we are or where we go as long as I have you in my arms I couldn’t ask for anything more. But I know it’s not really, that none of this is real, because I screwed up” he told her, trying to control his tears as well.

“I hate myself for falling in love with you” she told him honestly.

“You don’t mean that Martha, I love you as well” he replied bringing her closer to him.

“If I didn’t love you, it wouldn’t have hurt, I wouldn’t be feeling like this” she replied as she dug her head further into his chest.

Jack could do nothing but hold her, if it meant it would stop the pain she was feeling for a couple of moments he would do it now. But he knew what would happen tomorrow. It would be like none of this had happened and that’s what hurt the most.

“Martha I love you so much” he whispered in her ear.

Archived