Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx so much for all your comments, they are really appreciated :D Here's the next chapter

Chapter 2

“Martha don’t be like that” Jack said as he pulled her down onto the sand, joking around with her, but when he turned to face her, he saw Martha’s face was serious. She never let her guard down anymore.

“Be like what?” she asked him, she didn’t feel like talking about this, she didn’t want to think about it.

“Nothing don’t worry” he replied, he knew the kind of response he would get with Martha, she always pretended not to be interesting and saying things to hurt him. But Jack didn’t take much notice of these things. “Anyways guess what” Jack added, putting on a smile.

“What?” Martha asked bluntly, she wasn’t interested in whatever he had to say. Martha wondered why Jack bothered spending time with her, she always rejected him and if she was going to admit to herself, she was a total cow towards him, but it wasn’t like Jack didn’t deserve it, he deserved everything he got.

“I have a week of from work” he smiled at her, Martha didn’t move.

“Great” she commented. “Spending more time with you” she added, she saw as Jack’s face drooped. He had tried hard to show that this comments form her didn’t affect him, but they did.

“I know you want me, you don’t have to deny it” Jack told her, he loved to see the reaction that came out of Martha, she couldn’t help but feel angry with him.

“Why do you always bring this up Jack, obviously I don’t want to talk about it, so why can’t we just drop it” she snapped back at him. She laid herself down onto the sand, looking up at the clouds, why couldn’t Jack just get the hint and leave. She was finding it hard to stay mad at him. She would have it all figured out and she could say she hated him, but whenever he was around that seemed to fade.

“Martha” Jack began turning serious. She closed her eyes, she didn’t want to hear this. “You know how I feel about you, I l-“, but he was cut of, before he could finish of.

“No Jack I don’t know” she spat back at him.

“I love you” he finished of, Martha waited for the moment where Jack would laugh it of or where he would smile, telling Martha it was a joke. But he didn’t he was completely serious. She looked right back at him.

“No Jack you don’t love me” she told him.

“I do” he told her, he brought his hand up to her cheek, stroking it slowly. Martha closed her eyes, like every time Jack touched her. Part of her wanted to stay like this, put everything behind them, she wanted Jack. But she couldn’t let it go on

“Jack please don’t do this” Martha told him, with a serious look on her face. She picked up his hand and placed it back down onto his side. He looked away not wanting to show his hurt. Why couldn’t she just admit that she felt the same way?, it could made things so much simpler.

Jack let out a loud sigh, before standing up. “C’mon get up” he told her, as he reached out for her hand. If she didn’t want to talk about it, Jack was going to leave it, he would just have to get her back some other way.

“What why?” Martha asked confused.

“Because we are going for a swim” Jack replied grabbing her hand and standing her up.

“No no, we aren’t, please Jack put me back down” Martha told him. He slowly placed her back down.

“Jeez you aren’t very fun McKenzie” he said to her. Martha picked up a handful of sand and threw it at Jack, she watched as a smile appeared on his face.

“You didn’t just do that” Jack said smiling at her, he moved on top of her, holding her hands down, making her stop from doing anything else.

“Hey I thought I wasn’t fun” Martha replied, she was getting lost in the moment not even realizing she was flirting with Jack. They both looked at each other, with smiles plastered across their faces. This was the old feeling, how it had felt between them two, it was prefect and nothing had gotten in their way. How did they end up here?

“Best month of my life” Jack told her, he was still lying on top of Martha.

“Yeah me too” Martha agreed she knew straight away what he was talking about. Noticing what was going on she pushed him of. “And you not getting any kisses, if that’s what you are after” she told him laughing and snapping away their gaze.

“I was so close” he replied rolling over onto his side. Before Martha could reply Tash and Robbie were heading towards them.

“What’s going on here?” Tash asked.

“Nothing, Jack being a usual jerk” Martha told them she looked over at Jack with a smile.

“Right” Robbie said not convinced “Anyways we were down at the surf club and Jack your dad told us you have a week off, that’s excellent mate” he added.

“See someone does care” Jack said as he glared at Martha, she couldn’t help but laugh.

“And what a perfect time for the 4 of us to spend more time together, we haven’t been anywhere in a long time, I don’t know about you but I want to go out somewhere” Tash said to them

“What did you have in plan?” Martha asked her.

“Well there is this cottage, its beautiful, me and Robbie have been there before, its really quiet and your in the middle of nowhere, its perfect” she answered back.

“That sounds good” Jack replied.

“Yeah but there’s a slight problem?” Robbie said. “The house is only meant for 2, so they have one main bedroom and a spare room” he informed them.

Martha looked at Jack, who was looking right back at her, there was no way she was sleeping in the same room as Jack, she knew other thing might start happening, things that she didn’t want to happen but knew she wouldn’t be able to control them.

“That’s not a problem” Martha told them. They all looked at her surprised especially Jack.

“It isn’t” Robbie and Tash asked both at the same time.

“No, not really, I’m sure they would have a couch there right?, well Jack could sleep there” Martha suggested.

“Well that’s if you don’t mind Jack” Tash said turning to look at him.

“Of course he doesn’t mind” Martha answered instead of him.

“Great what about we meet at the diner for lunch?” Tash asked.

“Yeah sure see you then” Martha replied as she watched Robbie And Tash walk away. One they were out of sight Jack turned around to face Martha.

“I’m not sleeping on the couch” he told her.

“Well we aren’t sharing a bedroom,“ Martha informed him

“We’ll see about that” Jack replied, smiling back at her

Lol! We shall see...

Why is Martha fighting it? We know by the flashback that they used to go out.. they said they loved each other. I'm guessing they went out for a month. He still loves her... what the hell is the problem? He must have done something pretty bad...

Ooh, update soon! :D

Archived