Something About You

Guest Jacksthehottest

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicole, I came onto the last page and saw that you put that he had cheated and i was lik nooooo but then I read that chapter and was like well he HASN'T ACTUALLY SAID THAT HE CHEATED

lol, that's exactly what I did too, I've got my fingers crossed that Nicole's completely wrong, but some how I think her explanation is logical, damn! :(

Great job, keep it up. :D

Lol. What explanation? :P

lol, I'm not going to say it, Jack wouldn't do such a thing..................... I hope. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i finally decided to write a chapter, hope you enjoy. i went back to my old style of writing, lol it makes the chapters look longer

Chapter 8:

He watched as she began to walk faster. He smiled to himself; he always knew how to make her angry. He too picked up his pace and walked next to her.

“C’mon Martha” Jack told her grabbing her am. She stopped and looked at him, all he could do was smile back, forcing Martha to look away and walk off again.

“I don’t know why I even missed you” she answered back frustrated. Jack once again caught up to her and spun her around so that she was looking at him.

“You missed me?” he smiled at her. He couldn’t Martha had actually admitted I to him. He had just realized that he was holding onto her hand and let it go slowly.

“I mean no, no I don’t know” Martha answered back confused, she was just angry and wasn’t thinking straight. She looked back at Jack who was laughing at her. She shook her head.

“C’mon Martha it was funny” he smiled back at her, thinking of what had just happened at the diner.

“No it wasn’t do you know what Colleen is like” she asked him, it was obvious to Jack that she was angry.

“It was a joke” he told her.

“Do you think she will see it as a joke, she will end up telling the whole town that we are together” she answered back. “Which we aren’t” she pointed out.

“So why does it bother you so much then, when you know the truth, unless there is something your not telling me” Jack winked at her. Martha hit him playfully on the arm.

“I hate you” she laughed before walking of down to the beach.

It felt weird, she had spent the whole day with Jack, the old feelings for him were coming back up. After a long walk they had both decided to sit down on the sand. Martha couldn’t keep her eyes of him, all he did was smile and it was making Martha go weak at the knees every time. Why couldn’t they just be together, she was the only thing stopping them. Maybe she was over it, she didn’t seem to think about it as much, and all she would ever think about was Jack and what they were like.

Jack turned to face her, noticing she was looking at him. She had seemed friendlier towards him. It was the kind of Martha he fell in love with, the one that would smile at his stupid comments and just love being around with him.

“What are you smiling at?” she asked him, breaking him away from his thoughts.

“I don’t know” Jack smiled back at her. Even if it was obvious to anyone. Jack turned onto his side, facing her. “So you missed me?” he asked, noticing Martha looked away.

“Maybe, why does it matter” she replied.

“It matters to me” Jack told her.

“Why’s that?” she asked.

“Because you were thinking of me” Jack smiled at her, he wanted to turn the conversation serious, they needed to talk about this, he couldn’t go on pretending like he didn’t love her, because in reality he wanted to be with her.

Martha looked at him, then turned quickly to face the other direction, she wanted to talk to him about it, but wasn’t sure this was the right time, she wasn’t even sure if she was ready to forget the past.

“C’mon let’s go for a swim” Martha said changing the subject and breaking the silence.

“What like this?” Jack questioned her, they were both fully dressed.

“Yeah why not?” Martha asked.

“That’s crazy” Jack answered back.

Martha stood up and wiped the sand of her hands, heading down into the water. “C’mon” she said waving to him to follow. Jack stopped frozen on the spot, what was she thinking, it was freezing. He quickly took of his jumper at least he would have one dry piece of clothing after he got out. It was funny how easily Martha could change his mind; he would do anything for her.

“I’m freezing” Martha shivered as she got out of the water, but she couldn’t stop laughing she didn’t know what had come over her.

“Who’s idea was it to go swim?” Jack replied back smartly.

“That would be mine” Martha smiled back at him. She looked down at her clothes, which were soaking wet. “I must look like crap right now” she added.

Jack moved closer to her reaching out for her arms, he stood so close to her that she was unable to move, all she did was look up.

“You still look amazing to me” he smiled down at her. Noticing she was shivering he picked up the jumper that was on the sand and handed it to her.

“Thanks” she smiled, she had never met a guy who had cared for her as much as Jack did, and she could really see that he loved her.

“Thanks for today, I had fun” Martha told him as they reached her apartment. She didn’t remember having this much fun with Jack ever since they had broken up. She had gotten to know him all over again and he was still the same guy.

“Yeah me too” he replied looking back at her, the day had been perfect only one thing was missing from it. They both stood their in silence, not knowing what to say, He slowly moved forward until they were touching. Jack placed his hands around her waist, while Martha placed her around his neck. She didn’t know what was going on, it was all moving too fast for her. Jack leaned in a bit closer until their lips were touching. At this moment Martha was only going with what her body was telling her.

She couldn’t do this not right now, there were a lot of things they needed to talk about and a lot of thing she needed to get over, she didn’t want to get back with him, until she was completely sure she was over it. She slowly pulled away from him.

“Jack we can’t” she told him against his lips, she wanted this as well, but if she did the wrong thing she would end up hurting both of them.

“Why not?” Jack replied still not letting go of her. Martha had no answer she didn’t know what to say. Jack slowly pulled his hands away and turned around to walk away.

“Jack wait” Martha called out, but it was too late. She could see that she had hurt him, why did she keep doing this too him it wasn’t fair.

why did she keep doing this too him it wasn’t fair.

:angry: Yeah; its not fair! If he's done something bad in the past, then I will understand. But, as that remains left to be seen; I'm sticking with Jack on this one :)

Thanks for updating- I was really missing this fic! Great work, please update soon :)

Archived