Jen's Artwork

Jen

I love you Jen! And I love you even more for making these :P They are really beautiful and these are my favourites! I LOVE the second one I quoted, the colouring is perfect and the cropping is brilliant :D

hbpav08.pnghbpav10.pnghbpav11.pnghbpav14.pnghbpav17.pnghbpav19.png

I love the Jess/Todd/Axle update too! So many great avatars :D The colouring is brilliant :D

Squee Post!

I'm giving my favorite icon artists at BTTB a squee post. This mean you are one of them!

Anyway I'm going through all your pages and then I'll post all the icons that I like the most and tell you why. So enjoy the ride :D

I can't believe that I went through 362 pages, but believe me, I did!

Remember the word that I "made" for you? Grazilious, it's the perfect word for you!

15oy0s7.png

This one of Tasha really tells a story and I love how the coloring is making the feeling more visible. The cropping is well done too.

I love this one of Drelle! The black and white really works with the concept and the fact that you have placed it on the top just makes it better. The white negative space makes the icon powerful and the wind in their hair makes is alive.

Aww poor Mattie, you really feel for her in this icon. You have used a dark brown/green coloring and I have to say that it works really well on her face and on the feeling. It's hard to describe the coloring but one thing is for sure, the shadows and highlights are in the perfect color, that's for sure!

It's really glowing on this this one. The highlights are almost white which makes the icon look fresh, good quality and clean. It's a nice trick and it works really well. I have to say that you are my favorite "color" artist on here. You really know the different elements and how to work with color to make it looks realistic but still powerful and pretty. Good job!

Saturation for the win! I love how saturated this one is and the Belle waving part is so well placed in the picture. I also love the fact that you see some of Drew, it adds emotion to it.

Zanessa ♥

Everything with Zanessa is perfect, always but this one really caught my eye. The coloring is dark but very powerful and then I mean it. I also love the cropping, the fact that Zac is placed in the middle but you can still see Vanessa really well in the background.

One more amazing and striking coloring! It fits Drew and Belle so well and I love how the background is blue and that Belle's shirt is striking red, it gives the icon a nice contrast.

Aww poor Mattie, I really really feel for her in this icon. You can also feel for Tony who tries to be a father. The coloring lifts this icon up and I love that it's not that complicated. The simple concept works for the cap.

Double Cassie!

This one is one of the best icons I have ever seen on BTTB and yea I'm serious! The coloring is perfect and the way you have blended the two head of hers together is gorgeous! It's a thin line going between them and it's so perfect! My favorite split icon ever!!

#10 and #11

Saturation is love on these! The coloring works so well and it has gorgeous strong colors. I love these two so much and I don't know what more to say than Perfect, everything is perfect!

I love the cropping and the coloring on this one. The coloring looks so clear and makes the image to look very high quality. I love the contrast between Annie's hair and the light blue sky in the background. Everything has a nice flow and the cropping which creates a negative space on the left is very well done!

Mattie and Ric in heaven! I love the cut out of them, the edges are so nice and soft. I always have problems with cutting out people but you seem not to. I love the fact that you placed a picture of a sky in the background cause it creates a nice feeling and makes the icon look very professional.

Haha this Gaden one caught my eye immediately. The style and layout is so fabulous and I love how you have placed the image. Once again the cut out is very nice and looks flawless. That cap of Geoff is so adorable lol.

Okay my favorite coloring from you! I love the brown tone together with the super nice blue tone in the background. The cropping is very nice too and I love that cap of Belle! Perfecto!

On this one, you have made the blending of the two pictures so freaking perfect! The sheet splits it and wow it looks fabulous and creative. The coloring is perfect for the icon too, everything is perfect, as always lol.

#17 and #18

Amazing contrast on these and esp on number 17. The face of Belle looks so intense and it works so well with the concept. The Mattie one is powerful and sad and you can really feel her struggle. Two very beautiful black and white icons.

Oh man what I love that cap, Aden looks cuter than ever and Belle's cracked up. The coloring which makes the wallpaper light blue and the rest a brown tone is GORGEOUS! I also love the black frame above and under it.

2aj6yx2.png

Geoff and Nicole, that can never be wrong. In this case, it's far far away from wrong, it's perfectly right. The border around it is awesome and the blue/red/brown coloring makes it look clear. I love the fact that this one looks like it's super quality which makes it even prettier to look at. I love that the sand in the background is blue and then Nic and Geoff is sand color. Nice creativity!

On this one the frame is perfect as well, it works so well and makes me wanna do the same on some haha. Anyway I love the fact that this one has so strong colors and are so saturated, it really fits with the emotion of the cap.

Belle made perfect, that's what I wanna call this icon. The coloring makes Belle look rather perfect and the cropping makes the icon really interesting. I love that her shirt is in a similar color that the background so her body gives us the contrast. Really beautiful!

Emma Watson looks awesome on this one. The goldish brown coloring is perfect for the background and for the fabulous hair. To place a person in the center of an icon is in the icon world a big no no BUT if you can master it, it's a big yes! You can master it Jen!

Same thing here, the center placement works so well and doesn't look odd at all. This one is probably my favorite icon from you Jen. The fact that a colored version of her is placed inside the black and white one, is thinking outside the box! Love love love this one!

#6 and #7

Black and almost black frame again, and again it works so well. I love the saturated coloring on the first one and the low contrast coloring on the second one. Both colorings works very well with those pictures and makes them look interesting.

Negative space, I love negative space. Negative space makes icons look interesting and not boring and this one is certainly not boring. I love the coloring and how it looks like they are on the top of a high hill in the sky. So fabulous!

Negative space yet again and beautiful coloring again too. I love how you have smudged the blue wallpaper and made it look a bit cloudy above their heads. This one looks like a fairytale to me.

Frame for the win, esp on this one! I love the coloring on it and the yellow tone really works on the cap. This is also one of my favorite colorings from you. I wished you used Photoshop so you could teach me!

Todd, Jess and a notebook = brilliant! The notebook background really works with the concept and gives the icon creativity. I really like this one.

This is the best example of that you master center placement and negative space. Oh yea and coloring too lol. This icon shows the world how good you are and how talented you are, cause this icon is one of the best ones that you have ever made!

Maluc, if it's okay to call them that lol is so cute together and this icon is very cute too. The coloring is wow and the notebook background just makes it better. Yet another perfect icon from you.

Okay as you may understand, I love your work and keep it up because YOU are GOOD!