Jen's Artwork

Jen

Again - coloring and cropping on them avatars are awesome :D

Oh and Jen, I have just gone through the whole thread of your work, *nods* I'm right :P All of your work in your thread is just brilliant!!

Glad you liked the PM that I sent you yesterday :) As that was true, in that message, your really talented & creative with your work ^_^

Well done!! - Can you make some Aden avatars, if thats allright? It can be from any episode he's been in, I dont mind

Edited by zoelouise

Thankie so much Sarah, Lise, Mira, Monique, and Em.

Oh and Jen, I have just gone through the whole thread of your work, *nods* I'm right :P All of your work in your thread is just brilliant!!

Glad you liked the PM that I sent you yesterday :) As that was true, in that message, your really talented & creative with your work ^_^

Well done!! - Can you make some Aden avatars, if thats allright? It can be from any episode he's been in, I dont mind

Zoe, thank you soo much. Wow, I'm so impressed that you went through my entrie thread. I'm not even sure if I would be prepared to do that :P. I can definitely make some Aden ones too :).

But for now, I have a little obsession with black & white, clearly ...

groupav154.pnggroupav155.pnggroupav156.pnggroupav157.png

groupav158.pnggroupav159.pnggroupav160.pnggroupav161.png

groupav162.pnggroupav163.pnggroupav164.pnggroupav165.png

groupav166.png

I really like those black & white avatars, so pretty ^_^ & the coloring & the contrast on the one which Em quoted is really good aswell :D

Awesome, thankies for doing some Aden ones, whenever you can :)

Edited by zoelouise