Jen's Artwork

Jen

:o Woah! Thankies soooo much for all the amazing comments. You make me feel so loved ^_^.

Sarah, to tell you the truth I only did a PrintScreen when I was watching the video to get the caps so the quality wasn't so great. You can see the blurriness on some of the fullsized icons. But if you size it down so the width is, like 112, then it looks fairly decent.

Em. Oh. No. You. Didn't! Seriously? I can't believe you a) Went through that many pages, b) Saved so many of my icons, and c) Wrote such amazing comments about them all. You are so grazilious for doing that :P. I think you were way too complementary, but that is a whole 'nother story ... Thank YOU! :wink:

And after all those amazing words how can I not post more icons now that I'm back?

annieav217.pngannieav218.pnggroupav150.pnggroupav151.png

groupav152.pnggroupav153.pngindiav130.pngindiav131.png

indiav132.pngindiav133.pngindiav134.pngsallyav102.png

sallyav103.png

Yey yey Jen liked my comment, Jen made Emma happy! Oh and Jen those icons I posted are my absolute favs BUT there was a lot of favs in your thread hahha. First I was thinking, man this is going to be a large post haha. I just want you to know that you're one of my biggest inspiration sources!

Anyway I love these two, the coloring is really good and I love the pattern. It really gives the icons a nice and creative effect!

annieav218.pngsallyav103.png

Sarah, to tell you the truth I only did a PrintScreen when I was watching the video to get the caps so the quality wasn't so great. You can see the blurriness on some of the fullsized icons. But if you size it down so the width is, like 112, then it looks fairly decent.

And after all those amazing words how can I not post more icons now that I'm back?

annieav217.pngannieav218.pnggroupav150.pnggroupav151.png

groupav152.pnggroupav153.pngindiav130.pngindiav131.png

indiav132.pngindiav133.pngindiav134.pngsallyav102.png

sallyav103.png

I had a feeling thats what you did, thanks Jen :)

As for the icons :wub::o

Wonderful patterns that you have given them, it's beautiful :)

Also the croppings and colourings are fab.

Yay Jen is back making more awesome avatars :D , as allways your avatars are amazing, I like them all, especially the ones which Emma & Mira quoted, with the coloring and textures on them :)

Great work Jen!!