One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. here it is! (Also, please not, now, Ella, Noah and Annabelle have magically evolved into little toddlers, so they can talk a little bit, and walk.)

Chapter 16:Down and out

" Jake!" Rachel exclaimed as she saw him standing in the doorway, an evil expression on his face.

Most of the people in the church had no idea who he was, so of course, they didn't know what he was capable of. " Look, mate, this is an invitation only wedding, so i think you better leave" Tony told him, a tone of annoyancein his voice. Rachel had spotted the gun in his pocket and was terrified...Oh God. She thought to herself....this could only end badly.

Kit had gone to the bathroom, it was a more private place to cry, so she had no idea that jake had just come in.

" You know, you should just leave, you're ruining someone's wedding day you know!" Matilda told Jake.

Jake saw Hayden standing against the church seats. Hayden tried to take a step forward, to try and get help. " Don't move" he commanded Hayden....although Hayden still tried to move an inch. " I said, DON'T MOVE!" he yelled. " Mate, you shpuld just leave" Tony warned him

" yeah, get out of here!" Matilda exclaimed....

Kit wandered where the wedding was up to....until she heard 3 gunshots one after the other.

" Oh My God!" Beth shouted.

Kit went out of the bathroom to try and see what was happening, but jumped back in to hide when she saw jake walking calmly out of the church...he'd gotten away...again.

" Oh My God, Tony! Tony wake up!" Beth cried, crouching down next to her soon-to-be husband

" Fools" Jake muttered, jumping into the stolen car he had, speeding off down the road.

Kit raced out once he was definetely gone, back into the church. Who else had been shot?

Ric called an ambulance, trying to comfort Matilda.

It was hard for rachel being the only doctor availible to help....

3 people were down and out.

Rachel checked for a pulse on Hayden, as Kit came rushing up. "Is he okay?!"

Ric tried to comfort Matilda, who'd been shot in the arm.

Beth knew how to check pulses, and checked Tony's. The result made her burst into tears. " No, no no!" she sobbed, as Robbie came over to comfort his mother, and Lucas and Jack stodd together. Their father, her future husband, their future stepfather....gone.

RIP Tony.

One down, will the other two make it in the end?

Sorry Willz. :(

aww that was so sad! Poor Beth, Jack and Lucas. Stupid Jake, but i'm glad to see another appearance...aww and now rachel will feel all guilty

:( Update soon, i can't wait to see what happens next. Oh and make Hayden live for Kit's sake...

I read the introduction and it was great. I have to go though, but i'll catch up on everything later today hopefully :D I normally don't like fics that are based around two or three characters, but seems it's around Kit and Rachel I'm gonna read it :lol:

Archived