One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you! Kit was right! You need every guy in the WHOLE damn town! Who next, Alf? You know what you are?! A SL*T!!!"

^I have always wanted someone to say that! Go Team Rachel! It was an awesome chapter can't wait for the next one.

Love the re-script of kit and hayden as well! Keep up the great writing!

HAHAHA. That made me crack up. Yeah, thanks. I'll have it up tonight...till then, I'll be thinking of you guys and my fanfic while my teacher mumbles on about some sort of algebra. THank God I don't sit in the front row.

LOL. I have plans. Here it is.

Chapter 15: Good wedding/bad wedding

Rachel appreciated Kim being apologetic, unlike Hayley, who showed no shame in what she was doing. She went back to bed happily, falling asleep, with dreams of her memories of her wedding day...

"Morning"RAchel said to Kim as he walked out of his room."Hangover?"

"Ugh" Kim groaned "I should probably go and leave you alone then....I've caused you enough trouble for one day"

"No! I mean, do you want to stay for awhile? It's just....It gets kind of lonely here sometimes."Rachel said. "At least stay for breakfast" she offered. And he did.

"I've missed your horrible cooking"he teased, finishing off the leftovers on his plate.

"Oh, how nice of you to say so" she replied, laughing. Rachel had missed moments like that. Being just WITH Kim. Just being able to have his arm around her, feeling safe and protected. Being able to tease eachother, laughing, without it mattering....had she taken that for granted?

Kim insisted he had to go, although Rachel secretly wished he would stay with her. She did get lonely. Hayden and Kit, with Annabelle, often came to see her, but she felt like she was too much trouble. She sighed. "OKay, I'll see you later then?"Kim said.

"Ummm...yeah. Hey, listen, you know Beth and Tony's wedding? Well....we kind of need dates, so....maybe we could...like, go together?" she asked.

"Um, yeah sure...."

"Cool...so, are you free now? Maybe we could go to the diner or something?" she asked. KIm smiled and agreed.

"Okay, great, I'll just get my stuff" she said. She was so happy. She just hoped they could get back on track from there.

They took a seat, just as Kit and Hayden walked in. They exchanged a look. "Hey...mind if we join you? Or are we interrupting a private romance here?" Hayden teased, and Kit nudged him.

"How are plans for the wedding going? All finished?" Rachel asked them, and Hayden groaned..."Here we go"he muttered.

"Well....It's SO frustrating! Matilda and I aren't getting along right now, so badly that I quit the bridesmaid job, coz I don't look good in anything, everyone but Hayden will admit it, so I let all the pretty, perfect princesses do the work, Tash, Mattie and Martha, and they all loook perfect in their perfect little prefect dresses...."Kit complained. "You said perfect too many times" Hayden told her, as the other two laughed, and Kit glared.

THe big day came.

Kim met Rachel at the church. They weren't exactly "together"but were getting closer each day. He stared at her as she walked towards him. She was beautiful. Kit came in with Hayden and Annabelle, sliding into the seat beside them.

Hayden had been trying to tell Kit that she did look beautiful, but she wouldn't listen. He loved her anyway. The bridesmaids walked through the doors, before beth walked down the aisle. Kit was disappointed that she couldn't be part of her own MOTHERS wedding. She whispered into Hayden's ear that she was going to the bathroom, and walked out of the church, with slight tears in her eyes.

Hayden got up to follow her, he knew what this was about. It hadn't exactly been her choice to be thrown out of the bridesmaid bit. It all started with the dresses

FLASHBACK

*Martha, Matilda, Tash and Kit are all in the same dress* The fitter looked at the threee of them of them, ecstatic. " These three, look PERFECT!" she exclaimed, gestiuring to Martha, Tasha and Mattie. " But this one, she's just not right. SO not her colour. But...the others do loook great, I suggest you just drop that one" the bridesmaid fitter had been cruel to Kit, but why didn't any one care? The others were so happy about their dresses, they begged Beth to do what the shopowner said. When Kit heard Matilda say " C'mon Mum, it's not like Kit actually does look good in ANYTHING" a little to loudly, she wasn't happy. But she started to believe it, and was rejected from the wedding. And that's what Kit was upset about.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Hayden got up, and was going after Kit when the doors flew open, to reveal a familiar face...

How bad was that chapter? Short, and boring. I'll have the next one up soon, coz I need to make it up to you having such a dull chapter.....PLease review

Thanks SfanS for a great chapter. It was short but sweet; it explained a bit more about Rachel & Kim and it gave hope that there might be a reconciliation plus it gave an insight into Beth & Tony's wedding from Kit's thoughts.

And it had a cliff hanger....... :o:P

Archived