One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

wow! Great chapter! Great that Hayden's awake. Hayley is such a sl*t!! and Jake (lol i nearly forgot about him too!) well he is REALLY creepy and sick!! Great work and update soon, because i really want to know what happens next!!!!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, posting again, LOL. But I need your advice on something....

The thing with Kit and Hayden, was that just bad? Coz I re read it, and I was like " OMG, that was just terrible!~" but I don't want to re-do ALL the chapters...grrr! :angry::P What do you think?

Oops, incase you didn't pikc that up, I meant when they got together, coz I reread and I didn't get what I was saying! LOL, I have to be careful what i type! LOL

Awww, thanks guys, you're super! Anyway, here's the next chapter. Last night I thought it al, up, and was getting excited, but now I look back I think I might've been crazy coz I just want it OVER with!

P.S. Please review, and I'm sorry if this is " same onld, same old" coz you know, Jake then hayley...bit weird. Okay. Hated the Hayley thing, and didn't want to go on, so I managed a way to make it work. Enjoy! :D

Chapter 14: Finding out the truth

" Kim!" Rachel gasped, jumping to her feet. " it's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"Don't concentrate on that now!" Jack exclaimed, as Jake tried to make an exit. Jack blocked his way, but jake was too strong and got past him, knocking him to the floor. They were all still in danger.

"I just wanted to get back to YOU! how many times do I have to say it!?" Rachel exclaimed. She and Kim had been fighting. Suddenly Kit came in, to find out what had happened. Rachel went to change her clothes and shower, giving Kit and Kim time to talk. "Look, Kit, it was stupid, but you CAN'T tell rach, you got that?" he said. " You want me to lie!" she exclaimed, but just handed over Annabelle and left, outraged.

After another heated fight with Kim, Rachel turned to Kit for advice. She knocked on the door, noticing Kit preparing a romantic dinner. "Hey....what's the occasion?" Rachel asked her. She was depressed, but could use with a distraction. " Hayden's coming home!" kit exclaimed, but her face softened when she saw Rachel's face. " What happened?" she asked.

"Hey!" Hayley greeted Kim, walking through the bachelor pad after being uninvited. She kissed him passionately. " Rachel's not home? Good. I needed to get away from Scott." She kissed him again. " Oh, gosh Kim, make me do all the work. You're not even trying!" she said, getting closer to him, and this time, out of anger with Rachel, Kim pulled her to him, and kissed her passionately, and she through her arms around him, holding him.

" I mean, I did it so I could get away, that's what jake promised, I didn't want to, doesn't Kim understand that?" Rachel asked Kit. She noticed her friend was being rather quiet. Kit was disgusted that Kim would be such a hypocrite. " What? You know something, don't you? Kit?" Rachel asked her.

Hayley pulled Kim down onto the lounge on top of her, and stripped his shirt off.

Rachel gasped. She was glad Kit told her, but her anger for Kim was huge, why did he do that? She stormed next door to talk to Kim, little did she know what was going on. " Rachel!" Kit called, but she ignored her. What also bothered her is that Kit should be happy that Hayden was going home, yet she was dealing with everyone's needs but her own. That Kim could betray her like that. That..." Oh MY GOD!" Rachel shouted when she opened the door to see Hayley and Kim's embrace.

" It's bad enough that you cheated on me once, but to do it while I'm here, next door!" Rachel shouted at them. " And you! Kit was right! You need every guy in the WHOLE damn town! Who next, Alf? You know what you are?! A SL*T!!!" Rachel screamed, pointing a finger at hayley. Tears streamed down her face, the pain was unbearable. She ran into her old room, throwing things into a bag roughly, and slammed the bag down. Rachel was leaving home.

Kit and Hayden saw rachel storm out of the house, and Hayden ran to her to stop her before she ran onto the road as a car came. He grabbed onto her, wrapping her into ma hug as she cried, getting hysterical. Neighbours had come to see what the fuss was about, ondering what the hell was going on. Kit offered for Rachel to stay with her, but it would get pretty crowded, but Hayden had an idea. His Dad had a flat, and when he died, he left it down to Hayden, so he let her stay there.

Kim sat down on the lounge. He and his own wife were over. Hayley sat next to him. " Hey, it's okay. You've got me now. And you don't need anyone else" she said. She was bad, seductive, a slut, full-of-it, and everything, Kim knew, but he didn't care at that moment. Confused and in pain, he grabbed her head in his hands and pulled it towards his, kissing her hard, he broke away for a moment, telling her it was wrong, but Hayley never took no for an answer. She didn't care, gripping the back of his head, and moving her own head quickly to his, moving her tongue into his mouth, which caught him by surprise, she took advantage of all the confusion and pain Kim was going through, and led him towards his and Rachel's old bedroom, which she planned to make hers.

Kit and Hayden helped Rachel settle in, telling her to call them if they needed anything. She didn't want anything, she just went to bed, crying into her pillow. She'd have to get over it eventually, but it was so hard, it hurt so much. She now knew what it was like. Her heart had officially broken.

I'm not going to go on forever, so: A MONTH LATER.

Rachel hadn't healed completely, but was better, and tried to avoid Kim and Hayley as much as she could. Kim made small talk with her occasionally, but Hayley never bothered. She just gloated and glared at Rachel, and Rachel shook her head. Now she was pretty much over it, she wasn't letting Hayley get to her. Kim didn't love her, then Kim didn't love her, at least he was sorry, but hayley felt no sorrow or anything. She was a bad person, and wouldn't ever change.

Hayley and Scott had broken up, but Hayley gave Noah to Scott, she had sex, what else did she need? Scott moved back to France, it was too painful in the bay. Kit had refused to let Annabelle see KIm for awhile, out of disgust of what he'd done to Rachel, but he reminded her of custody, and she let them see eachother. Kim's love for his daughter made Hayley angry and jealous, and had once even hurt Annabelle. But Kim didn't believe anyone who told him. But it was true.

Kit and Hayden had been busy. Hayden (who i've now made happens to be a doc) took over Rachel's shifts at the hospital when she wasn't up to it, and was busy there. He also supported Kit and Annabelle, and he and Kit had been taking care of rachel and checking up on her, looking after Annabelle, Kit had been looking and got a part-time job, for when she doesn't have Annabelle.

Rachel had been asked on dates a few times, but wasn't really up to it. She wanted to stay single for awhile.

Oh, and Tony and Beth were set to have their wedding in one week

Kim sat busy signing a job application, when Hayley came and sat next to him. " Come on, that's not important. Me, on the other hand..." she flirted, but KIm ingnored her, he was busy. She moved Kim's head with her hand towards her, kissing him passionately, trying to move closer to him, but he pushed her away. " Hayley, this REALLY had to be done" he said, trying to be nice. " Fine" she said. " Would THIS wow you?" she asked, taking off her top to reveal a skimpy bikini. " Come on, baby!" she exclaimed.

She pulled his hands, and he finally gave in, dragging him to the lounge. She lay on top of him, stripping his top off him, her hands going up and down his bare chest. Kim wasn't putting in as much effort, so she took his arms and wrapped them tightly around her. She took his chin in her hand, and tried to get him to kiss her. Unsatisfied, she went for what she did when she was deperate. Reaching for the clip at the back, she unclipped her bikini, and dropped it to the floor.

She tried to kiss him again, but Kim had had enough. " Hayles! please, can you go leave me alone! This NEEDS to be done, by ME! And I can't do that with you hanging around me, begging me to sleep with you!" he exclaimed, as she did her top back again. She left in a Huff, knowing exactly where she would go...

(NOTE: In this, Josh west is alive)

Josh looked up as Hayley walked in through his door. She didn't say anything, just kissed him hard, ripping his jacket, tie, and shirt off, clawing into his chest. They tore off eachother's clothes, and lay as close as possible on the little lounge in his office. Kissing passionately, Hayley, making him want her even more, undid her bikini which she still had on, just as Kim walked in...

They didn't stop kissing until Kim yelled at them " What the HELL is THIS!?"

Depression, humiliation and more filled Kim, and he headed to the bar to ease his pain. He went to hand in his job application, and found his girlfriend about to sleep with another guy. Endin g up really drunk, Kim ended up going to the one person he had always trusted. Rachel.

Being woken up in the middle of the night wasn't Rachel's cup of tea, but saw Kim needed help, and let him in. " hey....what happened?" Rachel asked him soothingly, putting a comforting arm around him, and he told the story from a drunken point of view.

Kim's last line of his ending was " You--you're just such a good person" he said to Rachel. Although he was drunk, he meant it. Rachel smiled. She showed him to where he was staying that night, and he climbed into bed. " rach!" he called as she left. She turned around. " Um, I'm really, really sorry. I was stupid to leave a girl like you"

Please review!

Another magnificent chapter!

Pity that Jack didn't save the day but catching Jake - but I'm sure that that saga isn't over yet and that you've got plans for Jake.

I'm glad that Rachel had the heart to open the door and not slam it in Kim's face.

Look forward to the next exciting chapter!

Archived