One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

Aw, Paris, you know I didn't do it to hurt you. Deep, deep down you know it. They may nget back together they might not...Yes, Rose, you are a child, I can see that, but I don't think you'll get the part...although...

I could name the new baby after you

Did I say that out loud?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, Paris, you know I didn't do it to hurt you. Deep, deep down you know it. They may nget back together they might not...Yes, Rose, you are a child, I can see that, but I don't think you'll get the part...although...

I could name the new baby after you

Did I say that out loud?

You better name it after me *evil look* :ph34r:

EDIT:

*Screams* ROSIE!! *Looks hurt* I know who to hurt anyway, to get my revenge on the pair of you if I have to resort to violence. *Says sweetly*

ARGGGGGGGGG :angry:. Thats it. I'm never speaking to you again <_<

LOL, go and tell everyone why don't you.??

I'm gonna do another chapter now....coz I feel like it! Part 1 of chapter 19: dead or Alive?

Jack lay on the wet road, still. He was unconcious. There's a lesson to be learned- don't walk home drunk by yourself.

Martha took a shower, dressed, and skulled to full cups of coffee, praying it would keep her going the whole day. She left Riley with his great grandfather-Alf- and went to look for Jack. She checked the station first.

"Hey Lara..have you seen Jack? He didn't come home last night" She told her.

"Sorry Martha, but he left last night at about 7:00." Lara replied, as Martha sighed and headed out again.

Rachel rolled over to see Kim staring at her. "It's rude to stare" she told him, smiling. She got out of bed, checking the time. " Oh My God, I'm gonna be late!" she exclaimed. Her shift started at about 10, and it was 9:30. So much for spending the morning together.

Rachel had to take the quickest shower ever, get dressed, make breakfast and eat on the way. All didn't go to plan. Her shower took forever to get started, they really needed better taps, and then took forever to heat up, she spilt something down her while making breakfast, needing to change, then burnt breakfast. She decided to get it from the diner on the way. It was already 10:15. She tried running, but was in high-heels, and she tripped, getting mud all the way down her in such horrible weather. She couldn't change again. She got her food, which took another ten minutes, the diner was busy, short-staffed, and not doing very well. Then, Rachel had to stop again when she saw Jack on the middle of the road.

"Jack? Jack, can you hear me? Jack, it's Rachel!" she told him, trying to wake him up. He stirred, but didn't wake. Rain began to fall, and Rachel called an ambulance for the hit and run, that had caused Jack to end up like that. Rachel felt for a pulse. "Oh no." she said to herself.

Archived