Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

How could this be on third page, Belle is an awesome character and Jessica is a great teenage actress.

As much as I love Adelle (Adelle makes me :wub: ) I do hope that Belle gets more interaction with other characters... and then she can defend Aden some more cos thats so cute.

I do worry when I see how skinny she is, but I'm sure its all okay :/

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed what happened to Jazz, one minute she was helping Nicole, next there was Kirsty....

but this is Belle thread and we need to give her credit for her awesomeness.

I kinda wished Mattie stay in the bay, her and Belle seemed to be great friends.. of course I only saw bits and mainly when Mattie was going so...

Still, Belle is one of my fav characters since shes so caring, has a weird but still cool fashion since... I like colour, after all i read something about Black fashion (I.E when fashion designers turn to black) being connected to economic depressions.... so stop wearing black everyone! lol

Now one last annoying thing, can some one tell me if Belle still works for the newspaper?

I love Belle she's my favourite female character. She's so different and interesting and I love her costumes! (Most of the time anyway... Monday not so much, lol). I think her and Aden are a great couple too. They are so interesting and fun to watch. :)

Jess seems like a really nice person too. Such a great actress... I loved her Audrey Hepburn spread in Cosmopolitan this month. It was really nice!

Belle is awesome, I can't believe this thread only has 11 pages...

Can't wait for fridays ep!! Jess is an amazing actress

I was about to put that!

She is amazing! I love her character at the moment. I hope she can find a new girl-friend, it's not the same without Mattie as apart from nicole there's knowone around her age she could hang with.

Roll on Friday!

Jessica really is amazing, and Belle's definately been bumped up to favourite female character with me since Amanda left.

I think Belle does need a friend, trying to talk about sex with Irene just wasn't working was it? :lol:

Archived