Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

I love Belle. She has been my favourite since she came onto the show. Although my love for her did lessen a little during her relationship with Drew. But now I can't get enough of the scenes shes in. While I love everything about Adelle it would be nice to see Belle interact with other characters and not just a random scene witth Geoff and Annie. I'd like see more of her and Leah. And not like the Gavin storyline, I means some real scenes.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle has been one of my favourite since she come to the bay. I have nevered not liked her except what she did to Lucas but i got over it like they all did.

Aden and Belle should just stay together and be happy!!

I loved Lucas, but I never really held hurting Lucas against her. I truly think she was just really confused and made a stupid mistake. Incredibly big stupid mistake but a mistake nevertheless.

I never held it against her, it was just a poorly handled situation and i was happy that Drew&Belle got back together. Its was just that Lucas was so hurt and he was never the same after. As you said it was a mistake so its didn't bother me so much.

My favourite scene with her is when Drew and Belle broke up! That was so good and the acting was class.

I also like how Belle is handling the Aden story line it shows how her character has matured.

When Drew and Belle first got together I loved them but the Amanda stuff ruined them for me. Ironically their last break-up made love them again. That definetely was some great writing and acting, now why can't the writers give us that great writing when they are together.

Yes, Jessica's acting has been amazing recently. I don't think she was given many opportunities to show of her acting skills (there were a few but not many) before she got involved with the Aden storyline.

Archived