Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to be honest I think she looked great but maybe she can be a bit skinny.. I don't know really.

Jessica's fab!

And yeah at the logies, she looked fab with Bobby and they would make a hot couple! I hope in real life they could end up getting together cos they're getting closer and closer.

Well to be honest I think she looked great but maybe she can be a bit skinny.. I don't know really.

Jessica's fab!

And yeah at the logies, she looked fab with Bobby and they would make a hot couple! I hope in real life they could end up getting together cos they're getting closer and closer.

I agree on everything you said, but she just looked so skinny at the logies :(

I hope she'll get a good storyline soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Jess Tovey is a really talented actress... her acting throughout the drag racing storyline has been excellent and has made the storyline really believable and interesting to watch.

She plays the belle character really very well and all her scenes seem so realistic... you can really feel the emotions and turmoil that belle is going through... especially during the whole Dom and Lisa situation and all her relationship issues with drew.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived