Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

^^ Great pics! :)

I spoke to Jessica when she came to Perth for Telethon last year. She was so nice and sweet. Belle is now one of my favourite characters. I really like how she has a bit of a fiesty side.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Yeah Belle is my favorite character to! She's sweet, fiesty, beautiful and looks alot like Mischa Barton. Belle seems alot like Mischa's character on the oc - Marissa.

At first i hated Belle but in i started to like her after a wile :)

And Jessica seems so nice and i would love to meet her.

Great pics btw!

^^ Yeah Belle is my favorite character to! She's sweet, fiesty, beautiful and looks alot like Mischa Barton. Belle seems alot like Mischa's character on the oc - Marissa.

I agree & I think Belle's a great character. Jess is so awesome, she got a really high HSC score, something like 98.8 or something. Smart girl *claps*

• 4 weeks later...

Jessica tovey is an amazing actress! I cant believe nobody has posted here in almost a month!!

I hope Jessica sticks around, shes amazing. I'm making a fansite about her too, her first one closed and she deserves another one :D

Glad you like the pics. Jess really is a sweetie. I like Belle a girl with attitude! I was really looking forward to meeting her the sunburn I got was certainly worth it!

How was she like? Nice yeah?! :P

Yeah she was so nice. Happy to have a chat to her fans. She had a chat to my friend. Some music was playing with the fashion parade on stage and my friend told Jess she should get up there and dance. Jess then shook her head and said that she is not a good dancer! I was like yeah that is so not true! Jess rocks!

Archived