Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

Yaay! That would be great :wub::)

I just looked on the Rhys appreciaition thread and left a few words! I was beginning to think i was the only Rhys fan so i was very happy when i saw the appreciaition thread :)

But thanks, i would love to get the links and have a look :wub:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course not, who wouldnt love Rhys? Indiana is one lucky girl!

Lucas should really get a storyline of his own soon, like the one where he rebelled, he had a storyline for himself, the rest were about Matilda and Lee. sure those storylines were great, but Lucas needs his own one soon.

Yeah i totally agree with you! He's been in alot of storylines and good ones too but he needs one only made for him so Rhys can show of his talent :wub:

And yeah, Indiana is a very lucky girl, and Jessica is also lucky who got to kiss a guy that hot on her work :P

Lol!

OMG I just realised I'm talking about rhys is jessicas thread and vice verse :lol:

but yes, Jessica kissed him too! ever since belle got on haa, shes had some awesome storylines. She's an amazing actress, I hope she never leaves! she could be a long-serving character, like sally

^^ Yeah im all for that!! And then in another 20 years we can watch Sally as an old lady and Belle with children and a husband :D

But i hope she'll get some more serious storylines like Matilda's bulimia.. That would be great! I dont mean Belle having bulimia but a more serious storyline :P

Im glad i have found people that really like belle. Everyone always seems to praise matilda.

I really like Belle's feisty and wild side and she seems to be the only teenager apart from drew that actually acts like a teenager.

People always say she moans too much, but dont all teenagers. That is our job to moan. We always find something to complain about and that is what i like about belle.

She also isnt afraid to speak her mind and wont stand for any nonsense.

Im glad her and drew are together again. I liked her with lucas, but i think her and Drew have far more chemistry.

I heard her and Drew are together in real life. Does anyone know if this is true?

^^ I dont think anybody knows if they are together and its not really any of our business but they have alot of chemistry and look really cute so good for them if they are together. I think all famous people wanna keep their private thing private if you know what i mean :P

Yeah, Belle is a great character. Her and Drew are my favourite teens. I like her wild side, and that she acts more like a teenager than the others do.

For a minute when I was reading through some of the recent posts about Rhys, I actually forgot what the thread was I was actually reading :P I was like, why am I here again? :lol:

Anyway, Belle is a great character, and Jess is an amazing actress.

Yeah, Belle is a great character. Her and Drew are my favourite teens. I like her wild side, and that she acts more like a teenager than the others do.

For a minute when I was reading through some of the recent posts about Rhys, I actually forgot what the thread was I was actually reading :P I was like, why am I here again? :lol:

Anyway, Belle is a great character, and Jess is an amazing actress.

agreed belle is a lot of fun. jessica plays her very well.

Archived