Jessica Tovey

Guest angel luck

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

yeah I've noticed how skinny Belle looks lately too. When she first started she was slim but in a healthy way, these days her face looks really out of proportion with the rest of her body.

I liked Belle's character when she was first introduced into the Bay - she was different to the other girls, more of a rebel, abit of a tomboy even, but now she has just gradually turned into yet another clone of all the other girls. Hell, she even got along with Cassie and Matilda in the end! I'd like to see them do a tomboy character, properly. I thought they'd do it with Annie when she wore Blundstones with her school uniform but once again, Annie's turned into just another typical teenage girl.

Yeh i agree. Martha was like that aswell, she was an electrician. if you look at her now you'd never think she was a tomboy or an electrician lol. actually judging by last mondays episode, you wuld think she looks like a bit like a pirate.

Yeah it would be great to see a spunky tomboy character done properly and for her not to be a lesbian or to eventually morph into a "normal" teenage girl later on. But it's the whole theme about "fitting in" that's been done over and over again on the show - they arrive as an outsider and eventually blend in and conform - like Belle.

• 2 weeks later...

YESHH!! Belle is one of my fav characters in H & A too...when she first arrived in the Bay she did stir up lots of problems but this was just because she was a troubled teenager who wanted attention, once we got to know her more, she was more friendly, caring, determined and very honest with her opinions...Throughout H & A I fink belle has developed and grew up more and become more muture... I also love her style it is so unique and coool :D :cool:

I have done a blog/page based on Home and Away and I have done a small section on when Belle came to the Bay and what she's been up to since in the Bay so check it out if you have time

http://vixstar1314.wordpress.com/home-and-away/

and please leave a comment so I can improve on it and make it better :D thx

It was quite sad when Belle and Drew broke up because they were quite sweet together, Credit to JEssica though for acting out Belle so well, ^_^ especially during the break up.. she actually did it so well I felt tears in my eyes....I hope Belle finds a new boyfriend soon who treats her well.....Tha is will prob be Aden but I'm not sure if they r really suited, but time will show all i guess :D

Archived