Merry Christmas everyone :)

I got:

Camera

Chocolate

Perfume

Clothes

Make up

Earrings

It's only 9.56 am here so I haven't had my Xmas dinner yet but am looking forward to it and theres always so much food so I don't think I should pig out on chocolates or I won't be able to eat my dinner :P

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oof, I've had an awesome day so far! Me and my friends had a sleepover/party last night like we do every year and then we got up around nine-ish. After we'd exchanged our presents they scarpered off home to spend a few hours with their family, and then I opened my presents from my family. I got an awful lot more than I had expected! And then i spent a while doing stuff with my presents and eating choclate and I had a pretty good time, me and my sisters had a few fights of course xP And then we went to my aunts house and there were loads of people there I hadnt seen and then Kate, my friend from work, dropped in because she lives in the same estate. So we got talking and stuff and I'm just back now, and picked up Jane, Dan and Louise who both had early dinner so that they could have extra at mine xP So we're messing around and we're gonna have a few drinking games later on this evening and then we're going back to Jane's house for a while to do stuff and then we're coming back here to count down to the Christmas sales xP

Anddd here's my list of presents xD

My Mum:

Tickets to Eternal twilight (A 3 day convention for Twilight fans in Northampton) + Hotel Payed for. xD

My Dad:

Webcam and headset, it's very awesome and really clear picture, completely thrilled with it!

Both of them:

Books (4 books from a cool suspense series, a few awesome weird fact books because they're my addiction and a few other ones.)

In my stocking there was a few more books, a cow (it's like a cup with milkshake sache and a twirly spoon and there's a little furry cow in it! xD), accesories for the Ipod I got last year and chocolate. I also got a selecton box.

The sisters got me vouchers, the brothers got me that long awaited sound card (which is funny because I got them a graphics card xP)

The rest of the relations - money, chocolate, stuff for my dog (which is a present for her, but whatever xP) and loads of stuff.

The friends got me SO much I can barely list them. I was like whoaaat :o xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope your day has been super.

Got a great batch. :D Included:

Bracelet (I had one last year, but it snapped.)

Earrings

2 pairs of PJ's

Dressing Gown (BIG and FLUFFY! :wub: )

Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour DVD

Shelter on DVD

Grey zip up jacket

Short Sleeved zip up top

Fairly certain that's everything. It was a very impressive batch, especially considering I hadn't a clue what I wanted not long ago. It's been a lovely day. I am ready for bed though. :P

Merry Xmas for yesterday everyone! :D:lol:

I got:

The Twilight series, all four of them, (I only just started getting into Twilight, so that's why I ONLY just got them lol.)

Heaps of clothes :P

Hair Straightener

2 Bikini's

Perfume

Chocolates

Some vouchers for shops around Whiti.

Some bras :lol:

Lots of Shower accessories, like moisturizing milk etc..

Got about $600 from my dad

Makeup

Ohh AND A Louis Vuiton Bag! :wub:

And I got all those other little things you get, like lollies etc...

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone had a good day!

I got... a lot!

An iPod Shuffle and The Complete Collection of Calvin and Hobbes (3 very thick and heavy books! Can hardly pick them up) from my brother. Also got some sweets, chocolate and cans from America for us.

I got a lot of dvds, a few Wii games and a desert scarf from my mum.

Chocolate, money, socks, more socks, a cup and a book from other family and friends.

Looks like everyone's had a good day!

My stash:

- Sony Blu-Ray Player (which I ordered myself along with the 3 free blu-ray disc offer on Amazon, Mamma Mia, Wall-E and Hancock)

- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on Blu-Ray, from the parents also

- Quantum of Solace and Link's Crossbow Training plus Zapper Gun for the Wii from my best mate

- A scarf, puzzle book and a box of Roses from his parents

- Dragon's Den boxset, After You've Gone Series One and a Simon Kernick book from Di & Tom

Plus we've had a load of booze and chocolate and M&S biscuits from other people :P

Archived